• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official Prediction thread Steelers vs Raiders

This game scares me as much as everyone. Over-under on our turnovers I'd say is 3.
Under we win 34-17.

Steelers 37
Raiders 24 if Tomlin is not on sideline

With Tomlin
Steelers 23
Raiders 27

We don't play well their, and lately we don't play well.

Felons - 27
Smoke and mirrors - 17

As others have said we do not play well in Oakland or in the Mountain or Pacific time zones at all.
Steelers are like a 10-11 point road favorite here in Vegas which is a ton of points.
The 3 or 4 big bettors I know and respect are all on the Raiders
For the 3rd week in a row a close game
Steel 24
Raiders 20

Jobbed by the Refs. 31
Vegas Gift Recipients 27

I just don’t think we have the “it” to win in tough atmospheres and we even have less when confronted with teams that adjust on the fly.

Tomlin gets out coached again.

Gold: 24
Silver: 26

I hate to go against us, but nothing this team does gives me confidence. They are as consistent as T-Mobile cell service and NFL officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
The heart says 28-17 Steelers.

The brain is happy the game won't be shown locally. Not sure I can take a third game in a row of blundering incompetence from players, coaching and officiating.

Raiders placed WR Martavis Bryant (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Bryant tore his PCL in Week 10 and hadn't played since. Acquired from the Steelers for a third-round pick, Bryant's 2018 season was a nightmare, catching 19 balls for 266 scoreless yards after initially believed to be facing an indefinite suspension. 27 later this month, Bryant is headed for free agency.

At least Bryant won't torch us. Not that I ever saw him as a threat after his return from year off even as a Steeler. From an article this week, the Steelers are not to be trusted which to me is spot on. We've seen this movie before. They can't finish with a lead, and they struggle to play winning ball with adversity. We are mediocre at best, and we play poorly vs. Oakland.

Steelers 18
Raiders 29

Hate it but I cannot see this team winning tomorrow. Sorry.

Steelers 41
Raiders 24

No easy game this week. Raiders gave the chiefs everything last week and almost beat them. Their confidence will be high today. Steelers are bad on the road and to make this even worse is east coast teams never do great on the west coast. I'm hoping Tomlin figures out how to be the coach they need today. Not Being confident but I'm hoping for a Steelers win 34-10. I feel Ben will stop worrying about throwing a pick and return to eing a QB rather then a ***** he's become throwing ***** passes that sail on him into the "D" arms. Again 34-10 and that's without Conner. PS,
"F" you L Bell!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Da Raidas - 28
Dem Stiller’s- 17

Ben does not do well here today. 3 picks. God I hope I’m wrong

Cant trust our defense...

Raiders - 27
Steelers - 26

The again...next Sunday we play New England in the game of the Week that wil be shown to most of America...

In this current NFL that is driven by ratings, gambling, and fantasy football...The league must make sure we win today to set the stage for next week..

So...Im changing my prediction to a Steeler win....let just go with the same score to make the funny stuff, not so obvious..

Last edited:
Steelers explode for 37 points.

Raiders get 26 points.

Jordy Nelson will return to score 3 TD's as the Raiders shock the Steelers in the Black Hole. Steelers 24-27 Raiders. Game will not be as close as the score indicated....Steelers will be down 27-10 in the 4th QTR and get 2 OBTW TD's to make it look respectable. This will be gine our 1-3 skid in the final quarter of the season to finish 8-7-1 and a 2nd place finish in the AFC North.

I think the Steelers desperately need to establish a running game this afternoon. The Steelers are 3-7 when Ben has 50+ pass attempts. Can't be one-dimensional here. Oakland, as bad as they are, will figure them out. Doesn't matter that the running backs are Samuels and Ridley, they can get it done, just have to find running space.

Steelers 30
Raiders 17

Black and Gold 30

plata y negro 17