• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

Quick change of events

These have to be the worst replays since the 1980s and real tape.

And... That's ballgame.

Yes he is. I'm pumped

Bill O'Brien seemed an odd fit. He's taking the Boston College head coaching job. Kelly is closer to what Day does on offense. Boosters at OSU opened up the checkbooks after MIchigan won. Have to figure any decent UCLA player will leave. Years ago UCLA coach JIm Mora jr said their facilities were pathetic. The weight room was worse than an average Planet Fitness. It's still that way so Chip hit the escape hatch.

I think the 9'rs forgot they're the underdogs.

Looks like it will be a stretch on whoever gets picked as MVP. I see no one special.
FG kicker for SF then the FG kicker for KC after he broke his Superbowl Record in the 2nd half.... but yeah nobody is having an above average game ...... this has been pretty sad

FG kicker for SF then the FG kicker for KC after he broke his Superbowl Record in the 2nd half.... but yeah nobody is having an above average game ...... this has been pretty sad
Could give it to the WR who threw the TD pass, but that was mostly CMC. If SF wins maybe Bosa or Warren?

If that lineman destroys the corner who was yanking the guy after the whistle, does the lineman get a personal foul