• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oh my God, he's got a sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!! or a gun...who ******* knows

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
So it's "cops said, family said". If he had a gun, have the cops identified or produced it? I've seen this story on the news multiple times, but no specifics on the gun. If I was trying to convince people a shooting was justified, that's the first thing I'd do.

That was the narrative last night. The police chief said that evidence and witnesses both confirmed that he had a gun and that there was no book anywhere to be found. The problem is that the evidence can not be publicly displayed before the trial, lest the process be tainted.

Arguments on both sides made sense but the strongest ( IMO ) was that the process can't be allowed to be short circuited by the destruction of property and mob violence.

I could quit drinking tomorrow. You are a dumbass for life.

Jeez. You are not very good at this discussion forum thing.
bro, Do you even lift?

Who can tell the difference between a gun and a sandwich? Well, for one, I would say cops sure as **** should know.

One is a metal object with a handle, trigger and barrel. The other typically has two pieces of bread on the outside, with some kind of meat in between the bread. One would be used to point at others, the other is put in one's mouth and eaten.

Closet racists are easier to spot than they themselves realize.

go **** yourself with the closet racist bullshit....I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

reporters going with unsubstantiated bullshit is causes a lot of the trouble going on right now..."hands up don't shoot"

"reporters' go for the sensational story so they can get their story going viral on the net...it is not news anymore...

oh and way to dig up an old story to support your propaganda.....

You claim that about anyone who isn't as shallow of a thinker as you are.

Liberals are so delusional they believe formulating false narratives and lies is deep thinking.

ignore the facts, son

Preliminary autopsy results showed that VonDerrit Myers Jr. was shot from six to seven times in the lower extremities, said Dr. Michael Graham. The fatal shot entered the right cheek and was recovered in the body, Graham said.

Sen. Jamilah Nasheed had suggested at a press conference earlier Thursday that the teen had been shot in the back of the head, but the autopsy did not find any gunshots to the back of Myers' head.

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said the officer was off-duty, working a secondary job for a private security company patrolling the Shaw neighborhood, when he chased and fatally shot an 18-year-old male Wednesday night who came at him aggressively in a gangway.

The teen had a gun and fired at least three shots at the officer, who returned fire, the chief said. The teenager attempted to fire more but his gun jammed, Dotson said.

The officer was unhurt. The officer fired 17 times, Dotson said.

The death of another black teen at the hands of a white police officer drew comparisons to the shooting of Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer on Aug. 9.

That was the narrative last night. The police chief said that evidence and witnesses both confirmed that he had a gun and that there was no book anywhere to be found. The problem is that the evidence can not be publicly displayed before the trial, lest the process be tainted.

Arguments on both sides made sense but the strongest ( IMO ) was that the process can't be allowed to be short circuited by the destruction of property and mob violence.

But they can't at least identify the make and model?

14448991_746883785449519_1424844266611024040_n.png

Are they protesting blacks killed by whites or blacks killed by police officers? I'm betting more so on the latter.

I bet the green line would be very very thin if there was a column representing backs killed by cops.

Are they protesting blacks killed by whites or blacks killed by police officers? I'm betting more so on the latter.

I bet the green line would be very very thin if there was a column representing backs killed by cops.

they SAY the protests are in regards to blacks killed by cops, and use the misnomer "Black Lives Matter".

well, of course they matter. but, why are black people killed by cops held to a higher value than black lives snuffed out by other black people?

and, if you notice, the BLM riots only begin when it is misconstrued in the media that a white officer was behind the trigger. which is the point of this meme and the exact reason a lot of people do not support BLM. If BLM was representative of what they say they are about, they would be marching up and down every street in Chicago where more black lives are lost every day than anywhere else in the country. I've yet to see one BLM protest in the gun-free utopia of Chicago over black-on-black murders, yet see one nearly weekly on misinterpreted stories of white cops (even if they are NOT white cops) killing black people.

BLM is absolutely and totally not what they say they are. They're nothing more than a Trojan Horse designed to further separate the races, the classes and the entire population with the ultimate goal of a national police force. If that is incorrect, then why are the rioters allowed to riot and loot? Where are the arrests and sentences for those involved? Why does the Department of Justice only arrive well after the riots have dispersed and moved on to the next city and proclaim police forces as racist and want to implement a "new standard"?

open your eyes. all this is playing out on a stage before you and everyone is more consumed by what the actors are doing than what is being directed. we are living in our very own land of Oz.

Or the CIA, during a false flag operation.

you lying sack of ****. Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Jews and Hitler exterminated them as a favor to Trump.

Or the CIA, during a false flag operation.

you lying sack of ****. Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Jews and Hitler exterminated them as a favor to Trump.

Goddamn, you two lying shills are living in FDR's ballsack. Pearl Harbor NEVER HAPPENED and was a false-false flag by the illuminati-Rothschild war machine to enrich the Jooos.

Read ten of POOP's "contributions" on the Religion/Politics forum. You will understand.

I know. PoP is the biggest conspiracy theorist on this board. I agree. My post was meant to be sarcastic. :)

I know. PoP is the biggest conspiracy theorist on this board. I agree. My post was meant to be sarcastic. :)

At least wig has some truth and logic behind his conspiracy theories.

Reactions: MTC
Goddamn, you two lying shills are living in FDR's ballsack. Pearl Harbor NEVER HAPPENED and was a false-false flag by the illuminati-Rothschild war machine to enrich the Jooos.

you forgot buuuush. It is always a Buuuushs fault.

they SAY the protests are in regards to blacks killed by cops, and use the misnomer "Black Lives Matter".

well, of course they matter. but, why are black people killed by cops held to a higher value than black lives snuffed out by other black people?

and, if you notice, the BLM riots only begin when it is misconstrued in the media that a white officer was behind the trigger. which is the point of this meme and the exact reason a lot of people do not support BLM. If BLM was representative of what they say they are about, they would be marching up and down every street in Chicago where more black lives are lost every day than anywhere else in the country. I've yet to see one BLM protest in the gun-free utopia of Chicago over black-on-black murders, yet see one nearly weekly on misinterpreted stories of white cops (even if they are NOT white cops) killing black people.

BLM is absolutely and totally not what they say they are. They're nothing more than a Trojan Horse designed to further separate the races, the classes and the entire population with the ultimate goal of a national police force. If that is incorrect, then why are the rioters allowed to riot and loot? Where are the arrests and sentences for those involved? Why does the Department of Justice only arrive well after the riots have dispersed and moved on to the next city and proclaim police forces as racist and want to implement a "new standard"?

open your eyes. all this is playing out on a stage before you and everyone is more consumed by what the actors are doing than what is being directed. we are living in our very own land of Oz.

Whoa! You're preaching to the choir.

Yes of course, the BLM is a phony movement founded upon a lie... but that meme would prove BLM hypocrisy more if there was a column that reflected data related to what they say they are protesting about...the taking of black lives by cops. Remember that's also the bullshit Kaepernic was protesting.

Again, claiming the BLM is protesting white on black killing is not accurate.

14448991_746883785449519_1424844266611024040_n.png

Last edited: