• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ohio Train Derailment.

There are enough Americans who's heads are in the wrong place for this to have been a Made in America problem. Look at all the power transmission stations that have been attacked....with almost no comment from any level of government....
I have a substation near me. It had a big *** wall around it. They tore it down just recently and put a chain link fence around it making it completely visible! Like why?

Russia and China are engaged in war against America. Joe does nothing.
Because they pay him more than we do.

All those hacks, like the hags on The View saying Trump era policies caused this disaster? Yeah, no.

When the Washington Compost fact checks the claim isn't true...consider it double fact checked.

a.jpg

When the Hags speak America listens.

All those hacks, like the hags on The View saying Trump era policies caused this disaster? Yeah, no.

When the Washington Compost fact checks the claim isn't true...consider it double fact checked.

View attachment 10573
Has Pete Buttigieg been deplatformed for spreading misinformation yet?

Al Gore and AOC, the climate experts, had no input on what they are calling a " controlled burn"? I worked in industry for over 40 years. That was not controlled.

And again.

Putin getting back at Biden for blowing up his pipeline.

Surprised at how fast this became not newsworthy

I live about 20 miles away and I'm hearing that stuff won't grow over there.