• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On a Wing and a Prayer................... Practice squad bound.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wing looks good in black and gold. He wasn't used properly last time. If Pressly eats himself out of a job, wing will take over.

Wing looks good in black and gold. He wasn't used properly last time. If Pressly eats himself out of a job, wing will take over.
Press-ing on a hammy is why they brought Wing in. Just in case he needs to be called up because that hammy is a nogo Sunday.

This is proof,…………………. You can Wing a Hammy

Salute the nation

Steelers traded a pick to the Giants and drafted Demarcus Ayres, so that was something.

He's an aussie style punter with a great backspin and good at keeping balls inside the 20 and out of the EZ. Has never been known for his strong leg on distance punts.

It's always good to have a dependable Wing man around. Hopefully his structural integrity holds up.

Steelers traded a pick to the Giants and drafted Demarcus Ayres, so that was something.

He's an aussie style punter with a great backspin and good at keeping balls inside the 20 and out of the EZ. Has never been known for his strong leg on distance punts.

When did this happen and is he any relation to “Coolie’s” Ayer’s from UH, that was on the team a few years ago (WR) ?

Maybe my memory is getting worse, but thanks for your help.

Salute the nation

When did this happen and is he any relation to “Coolie’s” Ayer’s from UH, that was on the team a few years ago (WR) ?

Maybe my memory is getting worse, but thanks for your help.

Salute the nation
Yes, that's the Couger WR who left for NE instead of staying on our PS where we called up just about every WR the following year...

Yes, that's the Couger WR who left for NE instead of staying on our PS where we called up just about every WR the following year...

Thanks, now I’m complete……….

Salute the nation