• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Once Desperate And Mad Steelers' Jerome Bettis Went To The Media To Publicly Send Message To Dan Rooney And Team

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers victory in Super Bowl XL was a fairy tale end to the incredible career of Hall of Fame running back, Jerome Bettis. The journey for the #8th all-time leading rusher in NFL history to be a champion was a long “bus ride” where the Steelers were just shy of reaching the pinnacle multiple times, but also with how close the Steelers were to cutting Bettis five years before he would hoist the Lombardi Trophy in celebration.

READ MORE

I'll take "Awkward Article Titles that may include Run-On Sentences" for $600 Alex

or

"Can I Get 15 Keywords In My Title?"

I think management has to make tough, criticle decisions and those decisions are for the big picture of the team / franchise / profitability, ect..

I feel for Jerome in having to lose a friend and a great player, but Lester was near done and it‘s better to let go a year early instead of a year late.

Kreider and “pancake” rayray were historic plays to see.

Salute the nation