• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

One less team to fear

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Nothing scary or impressive about the pats**** . Just turn off your radios and change up signals with them. Billiecheat was a ******* bum at Cleveland.i suppose Ernie Adams has made that program more than anyone. They are waaaaaaaay outside the norm and with scrubs. About as legit as studio wrestling. I'd rather the Steelers lose than win by stealing people's ****.

Reactions: MTC
It is very impressive. Imagine out team down to its 5th string QB. We'd be a train wreck just being down to our 2nd string. Hoody is the best coach probably in our life times.

You must be really young, because I can name 8 easy that are better than DaCheat.

You must be really young, because I can name 8 easy that are better than DaCheat.

AND I bet none of those eight where sanctioned for CHEATING. ALSO none of the eight have a LIFE TIME BAN in place on them !!!!!!

Greatest in our life time........ I was alive in the Noll era, just for the record.

Salute the nation

It is very impressive. Imagine out team down to its 5th string QB. We'd be a train wreck just being down to our 2nd string. Hoody is the best coach probably in our life times.

No he is not he is simply the one who has found more ways to cheat than any other coach period.

Right, I get your point, but I think most would agree we are about a .500 team without Ben. Hoodie went 10-6 with Matt Cassel, who hasn't ever kept a starting QB job since. Hoodie even won with his 3rd stringer this season.

But he had sony and head phone jaming and mikes on players that were not allowed and deflated balls keep looking and you will likely find more ways of cheating, like the mysterious flags that always seem to benefit his team and ding his opponents at just the right time.

#cheatersgonnacheat
#hoodiesarecoachestoo

The only team we have to fear is fear itself

Whatever game plan we use next week, it MUST BE 100% different when we meet them in the playoffs. All new wrinkles, practice without the headsets, etc. Surprise is the key. Along with execution of course. That is how you beat cheaters.

Did you scope out Denver last night?

So much for them being able to take any John Q. nerd at QB and still be a contender.

That dudes carriage turned back into a pumpkin last night. Did you know the Broncos didn't cross the 50 yard line until 2 minutes left of the 3rd quarter?

All of a sudden it _DOES_ seem to matter that they have nothing proven at QB. So much for favoring them to win the AFC.

Now the Pats, that's a different story. They still concern me. Can never count the Hoodie and Tommy Boy. We will find how we stack up next week.

17a39e41-2df8-4056-bfd3-dd789409f2c3_crop_north.jpg