• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

one more case for open borders

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Police: Long Island man charged in sex assault of toddler, 2 stabbings was deported 4 times

http://abc7ny.com/news/police-man-charged-in-toddler-sex-assault-was-deported-4-times/1814318/

HEMPSTEAD, Long Island (WABC) --
Police have arrested a Long Island man who has been previously deported multiple times in connection with the sexual assault of a toddler and the stabbings of a woman outside a bar and the child's mother on the same night.

Nassau County police say 31-year-old Tommy Vladim Alvarado-Ventura, of Hempstead, was home with the 2-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son of an acquaintance, as well as another tenant who was watching the children while their mother was at work.

Authorities say the 2-year-old was heard crying as Alvarado-Ventura left the residence at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, before he apparently headed to El Mariachi Loco bar on Fulton Avenue. There, he allegedly got into a fight around 2:20 a.m. that police say was unprovoked and with a female he did not know.

The 24-year-old woman with whom he was fighting reportedly tried to leave the bar, but police said he began punching and kicking her in the parking lot before stabbing her multiple times and slicing the inside of her mouth. Alvarado-Ventura allegedly fled, while the victim was rushed to the hospital with a collapsed lung.

After Alvarado-Ventura returned to the home, at 4:15 a.m., he and the acquaintance argued after police said the woman noticed severe injuries on her 2-year-old.

Police say Alvarado-Ventura punched the victim, then stabbed her. Despite her injuries, she was able to take her children to another area of the apartment and call police from a neighbor's once Alvarado-Ventura fell asleep.

When officers arrived a short time later, Alvarado-Ventura was taken into custody. He has reportedly a self-admitted gang member who has been deported four times and has an extensive criminal history, including possession of drugs, assault, resisting arrest, DWI and disorderly conduct.

Nice! Yay illegal immigration and open borders!

Austria said they tried open borders and they don't work.

He probably just needs a job, and is only here to make a better life for himself and his family.

Ha Ha! Libtard open border advocate George Clooney is moving his family back to Trump's America for "security reasons!" Put him on the no-fly list and keep him out!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/06/clooney-moving-twins-back-america-security-reasons/

Well, yeah, but it's not like his Studio City residence is surrounded by an 8' fence. Fences are so un-American, and not what we stand for as a people.

f94ee92096a695b06c60b92741db03dd.jpg

Unless you are part of the liberal elite, of course, then it's RAISE THAT FENCE!!

Just like so many others of the same ilk. "I am going to fight for this policy....as long it applies everyone except me" and their other greatest hit "Greed is terrible and shameful.....of course the millions of dollars, mansions and yachts that I own don't have any bearing on the conversation."

Unless you are part of the liberal elite, of course, then it's RAISE THAT FENCE!!

This is a pic of the wall that surrounds The Vatican, which I took personally. About 30 feet tall, 10 feet thick, and originally built to keep out Muslims.

Vatican_Wall.jpg

This is a pic of the wall that surrounds The Vatican, which I took personally. About 30 feet tall, 10 feet thick, and originally built to keep out Muslims.

View attachment 3473

Pope Francis said Thursday that GOP front-runner Donald Trump "is not Christian" if he calls for the deportation of undocumented immigrants and pledges to build a wall between the United States and Mexico.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/pope-francis-trump-christian-wall/

See, but, but ... the Pope did not build his wall, he just inherited it so he can have a wall and still be Christian!!

D'uh.

Pope Francis said Thursday that GOP front-runner Donald Trump "is not Christian" if he calls for the deportation of undocumented immigrants and pledges to build a wall between the United States and Mexico.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/pope-francis-trump-christian-wall/

See, but, but ... the Pope did not build his wall, he just inherited it so he can have a wall and still be Christian!!

D'uh.

Well he needs to tear that ****** down or he isn't a Christian. I think he has much bigger problems to handle internally. How can you be a commie lover and Christian anyways? Would it be ok if he was trying to block out muslim invaders?

Apparently he keeps his homos caged in there.

(I was baptized catholic, so I can say it)

I dunno. Sounds like the homos had free run of the place.

( I am also a reformed Catholic, unwilling to give to the defence legal fund)

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app