• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"One rough day of policing" - this is VERY disturbing

Hey family, thanks for your feedback here.

Trump is ad-libbing something that is not going to happen. I guess somebody can get worried over a hypothetical that is never going to take place.

Harris is talking about giving $25,000 to first-time home buyers, something she will actually do. How many trillions more does this nation go into debt and how much does that drive up the cost of housing? Yet nobody is worried about something she will ACTUALLY do.

This is where we are today.

Trump is ad-libbing something that is not going to happen. I guess somebody can get worried over a hypothetical that is never going to take place.

Harris is talking about giving $25,000 to first-time home buyers, something she will actually do. How many trillions more does this nation go into debt and how much does that drive up the cost of housing? Yet nobody is worried about something she will ACTUALLY do.

imagine a first time homebuyer in some remote area like, oh, i don't know... Asheville, NC getting a nice $25k for a home.

I'd bet those people getting the $750 are going to be laughing all the way to the bread line.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Government guarantees student loans >>>>>>>>>>>> cost of a college educating quadruples.
Government "gives" $25,000 to first-time home buyers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average price of a new home increases _____________?

Thanks Supe - that was my 'take' as well.

Here's the curve ball...

Mr. Trump is also a convicted felon - does this apply to him as well???

I'll duck now and keep my head low from the flying tomatoes...
No don’t leave. So many leave us down here. You know. …..We all float down here?!

I'll assume this is mostly tongue in cheek, and yes, he is a "convicted felon", but to be a convicted felon requires a victim, and I still don't know who that is. In fact, I'm still not sure what the crime was.
There wasn’t a victim and there wasn’t a crime.

As far as the original question, this is what I know. Whatever the hell we are doing right now isn’t working. Something has to change. I don’t know if that is “rough policing” but actually enforcing the law equally and without bias would be good start. As a nation, we can’t even get that much right.