• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Only in America is math racist

She's full of ****. Everybody knows that the Asians and the Indians with a dot rule at math.

The comments are the best part of the article....lol

"White Johnny has three apples and gives two of them to his black friend James. How many apples does Johnny have left? Answer: He's a racist for not giving all of them to James".

"Intelligence is White privilege. Thanks for explaining that to us."

"They should be on their knees thanking white people for their high intellect which has provided so much for them that they have proven unable to provide for themselves."

"So just because your race didn't find the mathematical equations, we shouldn't study them? Or are you saying that your race can't do the math (which is not true because I have several intelligent friends of several races)? This nonsense needs to stop. We are born our race--no accomplishment or failure. It is what it is. Be happy. Enjoy life. Stop carrying that big chip on your shoulder".

That's so ridiculous -- everyone knows that mathematics aren't racist, they're sexist.

i totally agree with this. anyone who studies mathematics and has a degree in it, so as to secure a position of employment playing with numbers and being an absolute ******* geeky nerd 24/7 is the climax of racism (and likely the only time they can be a climax or have one). nerds such as actuaries should be drawn and quartered for their blatant racism.

Asians are the new KKK if this is the case.

I love these stories. I needed more comedy in my life. Thanks for sharing and making me laugh.

It's a mathematical certainty that is some stupid **** . Not every single person has the same gift in this world. Some groups have more gifts in areas than others. There are no absolutes in any race. Choose your parents wisely.

Does that make climate change racist?

If it was actual science and not a ponzi scheme it would. Luckily it doesn't apply.

America....the land where racism is hiding around every corner and under every bed.

I'm ****** at math...am I black? Why yes I am!... 5%.

Many young blacks will put down other blacks that do well in school by saying they are "trying to be white". So they see smart as white and dumb as black.

Many young blacks will put down other blacks that do well in school by saying they are "trying to be white". So they see smart as white and dumb as black.

I don't understand for....the.....life of me why these people are not the target of Black activists' ire instead of whitey. They are doing so ******* much damage to Black people that it's disgusting. The whole idea that any Black person should be shamed and bullied by other Black people for trying to get educated and become successful is absurd. And it's very real...I've witnessed in my own home town. But Liberal politicians and media outlets can not and will not admit this publicly. It would be utterly damaging to their agenda because they need as many Black people as possible to be suspicious and leery of White people's intentions. So they will try to manufacture distrust at any opportunity. It's how they keep their power base of support.

Last edited:
I've never been really suburb at math, not terrible, but after calculus, I couldn't wait to be done with it. I lost my math privilege card after high school. Haven't looked back.

I've always loved math. From 2nd grade when I was the first in my class to master addition and subtraction, to college and computer programming, it's been a big part of my life. The girls in 2nd grade all gathered around me and chided me for liking math. It's for boys they said. I disagreed vehemently. Fast forward to 4th grade. I was the only girl who would go up to the board to solve a problem. Turning around from that board and looking them in the eyes felt very good.

And I think calling math racist may be the most assissinine thing I've heard in a long time. Come on. Pull your heads out.

If you speak the white man's English, you be racist

Prof: ‘privileging of standard English' is 'linguistic racism'

A professor of literature at the City University of New York (CUNY) lamented academia’s support for “Standard American English” :olleges should support “greater linguistic diversity” and “affirm and embrace” language differences among students, such as the use of slang and African American Vernacular English (AAVE)"

"It is racist to discriminate against someone on the basis that they speak [African American Vernacular English]."

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9589