• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Only one person picks the new supreme court members, so why does the press make this a voting issue?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Is the general public aware of this? Republicans should point this out and say Joe Biden is in office. Yet the press keeps trumpeting this as if the voting turnout will change things while he is in office.

Inflation combined with high interest rates are killing the middle class and staving the poor. In fact they are hurting everyone but to top 5% That's what people will vote on, not the abortion issue which will NOT change in the mid terms!

Fear mongering is all the Left has left.
I suppose the idea is elect Dems to the Senate who will approve pro-choice SC nominees and vote down pro-life nominees.
It's why they were quietly pissed off at RBG for not retiring while Bomma was still in President, you know?

Pretty sure the SCOTUS kicked it back to a states rights issue but...dims.
But some states might not make the right decision.

It is a voting issue for 2024.

Seriously, i wonder why the hardcore conservatives haven’t just started tgeir own super pac just to do funny anti dem commercials…

Screw Joe Biden, vote Republican

Gimme back my money *****, dont vote democrat

Do you like Electricity, Jobs, Food, and freedom? Well then the Democratic party is not for you…

Paint the pictures behind the slogans as you wish… you have a ton of options…

Or, you know keep with the boring safe and stupid ads the Republicans run now…

Seriously, i wonder why the hardcore conservatives haven’t just started tgeir own super pac just to do funny anti dem commercials…

Screw Joe Biden, vote Republican

Gimme back my money *****, dont vote democrat

Do you like Electricity, Jobs, Food, and freedom? Well then the Democratic party is not for you…

Paint the pictures behind the slogans as you wish… you have a ton of options…

Or, you know keep with the boring safe and stupid ads the Republicans run now…
I fear the Grossly Outdated Party as currently constructed Mad, being octogenarian in their leadership, has NO knew ideas and really are just too tired to fight for much more than dems bad, us good. I mean, it's worked our entire lives right? But the results have never changed, we're $31 Trillion in debt fk! That is until the bad Orange Man came along and spilled the apple cart.

One of the hopeful things you should be watching for in October is the targeted spending of the new Make America Great Again PAC. If you've noticed, McConnell has been drying up the $$$ to America first candidates that have been endorsed by Trump. That PAC has amassed $100 million to battle all the usual suspects pouring money into Dem coffers (and now RINO's) that always seem to overtake the messaging just in time to get their preferred outcome. I'm old enough to remember it happening EVERY election cycle since Methuselah walked the earth.

October should be very interesting this year considering the vote cheating and other shenanigans we've always kinda raised an eyebrow to but shrugged and moved on. Don't think America is gonna turn a blind eye much more. If we do, we lose our children's country. And have only we to blame.

I fear the Grossly Outdated Party as currently constructed Mad, being octogenarian in their leadership, has NO knew ideas and really are just too tired to fight for much more than dems bad, us good. I mean, it's worked our entire lives right? But the results have never changed, we're $31 Trillion in debt fk! That is until the bad Orange Man came along and spilled the apple cart.

One of the hopeful things you should be watching for in October is the targeted spending of the new Make America Great Again PAC. If you've noticed, McConnell has been drying up the $$$ to America first candidates that have been endorsed by Trump. That PAC has amassed $100 million to battle all the usual suspects pouring money into Dem coffers (and now RINO's) that always seem to overtake the messaging just in time to get their preferred outcome. I'm old enough to remember it happening EVERY election cycle since Methuselah walked the earth.

October should be very interesting this year considering the vote cheating and other shenanigans we've always kinda raised an eyebrow to but shrugged and moved on. Don't think America is gonna turn a blind eye much more. If we do, we lose our children's country. And have only we to blame.
The GOP shares with the Dems, a belief in US led liberal democracy, globally. They both do not like those who they regard as nationalists (Trump) and really do not seem to care much when the other guys are in power, because its only a slightly different version of the global "us".

And most of the American population agrees with this.

The rest, well, I think they are the gun owners.

Biden rushed to Europe to sign on to WEF. I doubt Trump would have signed on to that madness.

Biden rushed to Europe to sign on to WEF. I doubt Trump would have signed on to that madness.
No, Trump went to the WEF and told them to pound salt. Then within a year a worldwide virus was released from a Chinese lab.

Biden has few fans and Harris even fewer. Inflation is way up and its costing families big time. And Biden and the Democrats are spending money we don't have on the billions. In case you haven't noticed we have a recession now. Did you check the Dow Jones recently? Crime is way up.

Many have abandoned the Democrats, the Latinos are not voting for Republicans in greater numbers. And Asians are more likely to vote republican the ever. But keep focusing on the issue of abortion, which voters can't influence. Only the president picks supreme court vacancies.

Many have abandoned the Democrats, the Latinos are not voting for Republicans in greater numbers. And Asians are more likely to vote republican the ever. But keep focusing on the issue of abortion, which voters can't influence. Only the president picks supreme court vacancies.
Despite the Dims' fear mongering about abortion, all the SCOTUS decision did was let each state decide for themselves and most people have figured that out.