• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Order Issued to Arrest AB

It’s sad, but he will likely get another slap on the wrist. Then people will still wonder why he acts the way he does.

Did he pay his players and coach yet from his football team. The last time I looked I think they're taking him to court too. I haven't kept up with him other than when more headlines come into my news feed.

Wow it seems like years which is actually weeks since the POS had his name connected to something bad.

He has to pay 15,000 plus another 5,000 in fees and he is free to continue posting stupid **** on X

he will pay and continue being stupid

He has to pay 15,000 plus another 5,000 in fees and he is free to continue posting stupid **** on X

he will pay and continue being stupid

Even if he doesn’t pay, he will still be “STUPID”, stupid is as stupid does…………… little chest isn’t the brightest _____

Salute the nation

The guy needs to just admit he needs n help

He destroyed a championship caliber arena league team and last I knew there was a class action law suit against him for current wages and lost revenue.

Salute the nation

Apparently he was just arrested over the weekend with the child support payments being an issue again.

wow. that is a shocking development. seems he's so down-to-earth and family-oriented. such a stable, sane man and a model citizen.

wow. that is a shocking development. seems he's so down-to-earth and family-oriented. such a stable, sane man and a model citizen.
I think he is scared to death he will go broke, not that is an excuse for not taking care of your kids. It isn't.

It won’t be much longer and the head lines for arrest will be much more serious.

Hard to care other than the human factor with-in me.

Salute the nation

I believe he has on several occasions..

There was something sinister and very sad about that Burfict hit...
That guy had no business playing football. Constantly tried to hurt players. In my top 5 FU list for ex players easily.