• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Our racist President.....

Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

Jim Quinn said a while ago, pre-Trump, that if the GOP could just pry 5% of the black vote away from the Dems that they'd never win the White House again.

good goddamn. some ************* just can't be happy. Your savior, The Big O, He of Wookie Marriage and Interspecies Love, The Mover and Shaker of all things Racist, didn't help this woman... as you displayed your whataboutism.

Oh Supertriggeredman, who’s displaying whataboutism? Neither you or Trump had any idea who this woman was a week ago nor did you care, so spare me the fake outrage and straw man arguments about this latest entry into your book of revelations.

Oh Supertriggeredman, who’s displaying whataboutism? Neither you or Trump had any idea who this woman was a week ago nor did you care, so spare me the fake outrage and straw man arguments about this latest entry into your book of revelations.

And all those drug dealers the Big O pardoned were life long friends, people he had years long connections with, prior to pardoning them.

Got it.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

******, I am from Memphis.
where Alice is from.
I worked at FedEx...where she worked.

don't speak out of turn.

reclaiming my time! reclaiming my time! reclaiming my time!

Neither you or Trump had any idea who this woman was a week ago nor did you care

Do you even understand the amount of requests these Presidents get? Who cares if he knew or not -- it was brought to his attention, he reviewed it, and did the right thing.

Period.

Do you even understand the amount of requests these Presidents get? Who cares if he knew or not -- it was brought to his attention, he reviewed it, and did the right thing.

Period.
All the great presidents know everyone in America personally.

I can’t stop thinking about the extra 8 years of freedom this woman could have had if her previous POTUS cared enough to know who she was and pardon her. She wasn’t a terrorist, so he wasn’t interested.

I can’t stop thinking about the extra 8 years of freedom this woman could have had if her previous POTUS cared enough to know who she was and pardon her. She wasn’t a terrorist, so he wasn’t interested.

Her case, she said, was specifically brought before him for clemency -- and he denied it. Why was that? She was Christian?

I love how Democrats and the black racist race baiters say Trump is racist. Yet, they can't name one thing Trump said about black people that was racist. And, they won't even attempt to answer the question as to why did black people, including one of the biggest racist race baiters in the country, Al Sharpton, loved Trump prior to him running for President as a Republican. Amazing. It's just the lying liberal way to label people no matter what.

I love how Democrats and the black racist race baiters say Trump is racist. Yet, they can't name one thing Trump said about black people that was racist. And, they won't even attempt to answer the question as to why did black people, including one of the biggest racist race baiters in the country, Al Sharpton, loved Trump prior to him running for President as a Republican. Amazing. It's just the lying liberal way to label people no matter what.

I always post the YouTube video of Jesse Jackson giving Trump an award for hiring black people.

IIRC, all the racist bullshit started because he stated that some Mexicans are murderers and rapists. Which is true. So are some white people and some black people and some Asian people.

Of course, he didn't really help himself after the Charlottesville riots.

Here is a list of racist things published by the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-racism-remarks-20180111-htmlstory.html

Trump is talking about a pardon for Muhammad Ali. The libs will really go apeshit if that happens. What are the odds that they'll trash Ali?

So Trump is sympathizing with a Muslim who refused to serve in the U.S. military.

So Trump is sympathizing with a Muslim who refused to serve in the U.S. military.

No, sympathizing with one of the greatest boxers in history. Who just happens to be a black Muslim. Don’t forget, he is the Emporor Troll. He would do it just to watch you libtards lose your **** over it.

Actually, it was first stated in the Old Testament.

You're probably right. Lincoln was likely quoting the Old Testament. Well, quoting Wikipedia, which was summarizing the Old Testament.