• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OVER 35% of the country is on welfare.

Stewey

Reaction score
The Ford Pinto, a similar situation.

Watch Milton Friedman school a young future fat liberal pig Michael Moore on the subject of principle regarding the exploding Ford Pinto.
Your hero Polo... Moore, not Freidman.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The Ford Pinto, a similar situation.

Watch Milton Friedman school a young future fat liberal pig Michael Moore on the subject of principle regarding the exploding Ford Pinto.
Your hero Polo... Moore, not Freidman.

Actually that's not Michael Moore.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
NBC faked it but being a car guy myself, back in the day I looked at those trucks and thought that was not a good place to put a gas tank. But then I'm a Ford man anyway. Friends don't let friends drive Chevys.

I don't believe that 35% of the country is on welfare but it's probably true that 35% of the country receives government assistance of some sort. The largest employer in my county is Social Security checks. Second oldest county in average age after Miami-Dade and highest percentage of retired residents of any county in the U.S.

I owned a 78 Heavy Half and in the late 80's early 90's a 79 Silverado. Never worried about it, life is risky.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Redneck white Christians drive pickups....isn't that what you people want?

Thought I'd do a polo..

I don't want anyone dead, except for the ISIS psychos. I especially don't want anymore of our men and women dying for nothing.

Let the Kurds handle them, give them whatever they need.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I don't want anyone dead, except for the ISIS psychos. I especially don't want anymore of our men and women dying for nothing.

Let the Kurds handle them, give them whatever they need.

Don't forget everyone that was at the Bundy ranch, you want them dead too.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget everyone that was at the Bundy ranch, you want them dead too.

Yes, they threatened law enforcement remember? They actually pointed assault rifles at LEO's, don't forget. They are a group of religious extremist psychos just like ISIS.

And they all walked away, why? In Ferguson pointing a cigar gets you executed.............

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Yes, they threatened law enforcement remember? They actually pointed assault rifles at LEO's, don't forget. They are a group of religious extremist psychos just like ISIS.

And they all walked away, why? In Ferguson pointing a punching the **** out of a cop and trying to take his gun after committing felony robbery gets you executed.............

Fixed that for you.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Fixed that for you.

So the cop in deep **** says. We have video and images of what I claim at the Bundy Ranch.

You have what you hope to be true, so that your exaggerated stereotypes about groups of people can remain intact.

He stole some cigars and grabbed the store owner by the shirt. He might have been drunk , high , whatever. You want us to believe he was the Son of Sam.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
So the cop in deep **** says. We have video and images of what I claim at the Bundy Ranch.

You have what you hope to be true, so that your exaggerated stereotypes about groups of people can remain intact.

He stole some cigars and grabbed the store owner by the shirt. He might have been drunk , high , whatever. You want us to believe he was the Son of Sam.

You stupid ****.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

I'd wager if the officer committed a violent felony 15 minutes before the shooting it would be a big deal to you. It would probably be a big deal if his tox screen came back positive for pot too.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I'd wager if the officer committed a violent felony 15 minutes before the shooting it would be a big deal to you. It would probably be a big deal if his tox screen came back positive for pot too.

Yeah that taking an oath and being on duty thing while the other guy is an immature kid/civilian kind of clinches it for me. Call me extreme.

And since you're engaging in table turning, why do you just assume that Brown wanted those cigars to make blunts for himself?
Maybe he was going to trade them for crack, doesn't that sound juicer? I mean since we're just making stuff up..

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I'm out, we're hijacking someones thread here, wouldn't want to get shot for brandishing a keyboard.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Yeah that taking an oath and being on duty thing while the other guy is an immature kid/civilian kind of clinches it for me. Call me extreme.

And since you're engaging in table turning, why do you just assume that Brown wanted those cigars to make blunts for himself?
Maybe he was going to trade them for crack, doesn't that sound juicer? I mean since we're just making stuff up..

Toxicology came back with pot in his system, no?

scstillerfan

Reaction score
Yes, Detroit is the future of this country. If you take into account the Medicare costs, welfare payouts, and food stamps, the number goes WAY up. And that does not include what certain states pay in. Why do you think taxes are so high in places like Illinois?

And considering I've covered 45 states, I've seen the **** all over the country with my own eyes. The media won't touch it.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In Ferguson pointing a cigar gets you executed.............

So you were there?

Wow, I cannot understand why we waste so much time and money on trials. Just call ElfieMolo and ask her who is to blame - she knows all, facts be damned.