• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Panthers at Broncos

ark steel

Reaction score
Pretty good game by an inexperienced Denver QB even with the ints

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
We'll see those guys in the post-season. We'll beat em.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Dumbest QB in the league takes 2 straight sacks with the game on the line and loses to an undrafted free agent playing his first game in the NFL, Superman my *** the guy is a POS. Dumbass just took an intentional grounding killing them.

did he **** your wife?

Black&GoldenShowers

Reaction score
Dumbest QB in the league takes 2 straight sacks with the game on the line and loses to an undrafted free agent playing his first game in the NFL, Superman my *** the guy is a POS. Dumbass just took an intentional grounding killing them.

Siemian was drafted by the Broncos not an undrafted free agent. Now it was the 7th round so it's not much better, but he was drafted.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm married to a woman, Newton likes boys, maybe he ****** you.

I'm not the one with the butthurt and you sure seem obsessed with newton

C

Clete

You bring up sexual allegations, keep your mouth shut or take the ****.

C

Clete

I hate the POS, and I hate the way he carries himself. Love watching him fail and pout, he pouted after his Aurburn team won the NC and the reporters were surrounding the player of the game, the running back. It is always about Cam with this phony POS.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate the POS, and I hate the way he carries himself. Love watching him fail and pout, he pouted after his Aurburn team won the NC and the reporters were surrounding the player of the game, the running back. It is always about Cam with this phony POS.

man, don't waste energy on someone who doesn't even know that you exist, just an advice so you can live a healthier, happier life

C

Clete

Thanks for the dime store psychology., You know nothing about me yet waste time telling me how to act. Here's a clue, none of the Steelers give a **** or know you but that doesn't stop you from wasting hours and years talking about them, thinking about them and getting upset when they lose, hypocrite much ?

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the dime store psychology., You know nothing about me yet waste time telling me how to act. Here's a clue, none of the Steelers give a **** or know you but that doesn't stop you from wasting hours and years talking about them, thinking about them and getting upset when they lose, hypocrite much ?

well, you are the one with the issues, not me. Good luck being a douche

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Newton is a competitor. He doesn't take losing well. Who does? He tries to not take himself too serious. I liked the interview before the game. Either you like him or you don't. I was hoping DEN would lose, to help the B&G, but that timeout was used wisely.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Newton is a competitor. He doesn't take losing well. Who does? He tries to not take himself too serious. I liked the interview before the game. Either you like him or you don't. I was hoping DEN would lose, to help the B&G, but that timeout was used wisely.

There is a difference between not taking losing well, and being a total spoiled brat fuckwad. If you wanna dance like diva when you win, all smiles and rubbing it in, then take your ******* lumps when you lose. It's one thing if you're just **** eating mean all the time like Lambert or even Harrison, but you wanna be all skittles and dancing when you're stomping a team, then take your ******* lumps when you're getting your *** handed to you.

**** Newton.

Joe

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I don't understand the Newton hate. I think he is a bit overrated, but still a franchise QB. As for the dancing and stuff I don't care either way. After getting bashed around for 60 minutes in the SB I would not be too talkative either. I think he has learned from it and will move on. I think that it was ridiculous to have the two SB teams meet on opening day, but whatever. Last nights game cam was getting no calls. If that was Ben back there this board would have exploded. Both Carolina and Denver will be fine. Denver QB was much better than expected. The first int was just a great defensive play.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
After getting bashed around for 60 minutes in the SB I would not be too talkative either. I think he has learned from it and will move on.

I didn't see that at all. When Carolina was ready to up by 10 he was up and yelling at Defensive players "MY GAME".....yeah, you're game Cam. 0-2 in your last two buddy.

Spike

Reaction score
Oh Cam, you just got beat by a walk-on rookie QB

C

Clete

well, you are the one with the issues, not me. Good luck being a douche

Again with the condescending dime store pschology, would hate to be a simpleton like you. Seems you spend a ton of time here and yet the Steeler players dont know or give a **** about a piece of **** like you, see the irony or are you again too stupid ?

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Again with the condescending dime store pschology, would hate to be a simpleton like you. Seems you spend a ton of time here and yet the Steeler players dont know or give a **** about a piece of **** like you, see the irony or are you again too stupid ?

go take your meds