• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Patriots suffering------------------------------

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Article says their reciever hasn't cleared concussion protcol and more likely will not play Thursday night. This will be his 2nd game missed.

Also RB has High Ankle sprain, highly doubtful tomorrow night

We can only play who they put in front of us. I doubt either would change the outcome of the game.

PITTSBURGH rolls them by 11+ points.

Salute the nation

But their defense is in tact, and their defense is pretty solid. I think I heard they are allowing 11.5 points a game over their last 4 or 5 games, and our offense isn’t exactly a juggernaut.

I think the total points for this game is 30.5. I’d definitely take the under.

Article says their reciever hasn't cleared concussion protcol and more likely will not play Thursday night. This will be his 2nd game missed.

We can only play who they put in front of us. I doubt either would change the outcome of the game.

Salute the nation
They just held the Chargers to 6 points.
You know, the Chargers. A team with an actual offensive scheme that has talent they actually play?
We'll be lucky to get into field goal range, let alone score TDs.
If the over/under truly is 30.5 as Sarge says ( no reason to doubt )? He is 100% correct.
TAKE THE UNDER ALL DAY!
Rodney Dangerfield/Joe Pesci Easy Money.

But their defense is in tact, and their defense is pretty solid. I think I heard they are allowing 11.5 points a game over their last 4 or 5 games, and our offense isn’t exactly a juggernaut.

I think the total points for this game is 30.5. I’d definitely take the under.
I think they said last week the Pats have given up less than 10 points their last 3 games and lost all of them. As bad as we are that stat is pretty remarkable. With that being said it would not surprise me if they crushed us.

The key to winning this game is being able run the ball down their throats.

And the pats**** will 100% commit to stopping the run.

It's color rush night, so how many points does that get?

If they lose to two 2-10 teams in a row, that makes the Steelers carp.

Salute the nation
Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away

Salute the nation
We are in BIG BIG trouble now. Their QB(whoever it is) will probably have a career game against our D. Just going off of history.

Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away

I had to read that S - L - O - W - L - Y, but you’re right you know !!!!!!!

Salute the nation

We are in BIG BIG trouble now. Their QB(whoever it is) will probably have a career game against our D. Just going off of history.

Our “D” plays so much cushion, it gives the GREEN rookies too much time to actually think and react. Coach Tomlin “D” trait.

Salute the nation

If the quarterback is Bailey Zappe a career game would be 100 yards passing at 5 yards per attempt.

Salute the nation
Remember that happened before, a few years back, some training camp body named Chris Hogan caught about 175 yards against the Steelers?

".....nine receptions for 180 yards and two touchdowns in the AFC Championship win over Pittsburgh. These were career highs in all three categories, and a Patriots playoff record for receiving yards in a single game."

This is the second big let-down game in a row for us. What looks like a potential steamroll for us on paper, will undoubtedly be a pressure cooker. Special teams and defensive scores decide it either way. Both offenses are trash.

If bellycheat still has his cheating notes for the Steelers, he's good. We haven't changes anything since then, so those notes are fresh and new.

That “mystic” of cheating, will never leave that franchise. Two of the three culprits are way gone and yet the mastermind that got it all going is still there. He may be in trouble as one can see when his right hand man was forced to retire, his QB who has been directly involved in the cheating is gone, and yet could be gone soon himself. What a legacy, remembered for their cheating ways.

Salute the nation

That “mystic” of cheating, will never leave that franchise. Two of the three culprits are way gone and yet the mastermind that got it all going is still there. He may be in trouble as one can see when his right hand man was forced to retire, his QB who has been directly involved in the cheating is gone, and yet could be gone soon himself. What a legacy, remembered for their cheating ways.

Salute the nation
When you dance with the devil. . . . .

Last edited:
If the quarterback is Bailey Zappe a career game would be 100 yards passing at 5 yards per attempt.
"Baily Zappe is a seasoned veteran and one who we should expect to notice any of our perceived weaknesses and exploit them. The fact that he'll throw for at least 100 yards in the first quarter should surprise no one who watches the game through rose colored sunglasses."
/Tomlin

"Baily Zappe is a seasoned veteran and one who we should expect to notice any of our perceived weaknesses and exploit them. The fact that he'll throw for at least 100 yards in the first quarter should surprise no one who watches the game through rose colored sunglasses."
/Tomlin

Can hear the post game interview now-------------------------

Salute the nation

Last edited:
no worries. Trubisky will counter with 14-17 yards of passing per quarter.
To Steelers players or Patriots players. They might average 17 yards per quarter in INT return yards.

Everyone is taking the under… I should bet the over just because this is the exact kind of game that turns into a barn burner for no good reason