• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Peace, Love and Tolerance

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Leftist style

Conservatives think Liberals are wrong.
Liberals think Conservatives should be dead.

There are ********* on both sides of the political spectrum… i can find a thousand of these kinds of things from lib comments about cons and con comments about libs…

Its static from the lowest common denominators

Yeah no.

You can not be reasonable with unreasonable people. We have been civil with leftists and they have punched us in the face when we have offered conciliation. The time has come to fight back or face destruction.

Yeah no.

You can not be reasonable with unreasonable people. We have been civil with leftists and they have punched us in the face when we have offered conciliation. The time has come to fight back or face destruction.
I have civil, logical conversations with liberals all the time… not trolling or extremists mind you, but normal semi moderate liberals… i know more of those than the full out nutbags… the nutbags are just easier to notice

Its like I know a hundred great Steelers fans i have attended games or football functions with that are great… its the very few loudmouth arrogant dickwads that get noticed by other fans though

I can show you lots of conservatives that are just as non empathetic, hateful jackasses… hell go read a liberal or conservative article with a comment section and you’ll see the same kind of dicks on either side

I have civil, logical conversations with liberals all the time… not trolling or extremists mind you, but normal semi moderate liberals… i know more of those than the full out nutbags… the nutbags are just easier to notice

Its like I know a hundred great Steelers fans i have attended games or football functions with that are great… its the very few loudmouth arrogant dickwads that get noticed by other fans though

I can show you lots of conservatives that are just as non empathetic, hateful jackasses… hell go read a liberal or conservative article with a comment section and you’ll see the same kind of dicks on either side
Have to agree with you, but it isn't the liberals that are now in charge. Liberal = Bill Maher, leftist = Rachel Maddow, big difference.

Yeah no.

I have to agree. I don't know who you've been talking to Mad, but they sound like somewhat reasonable people who are willing to have a civil conversation. The idiots I run into, they're toxic and not willing to listen to anything "MAGA *****" have to say.

I mean seriously, if you're critical of this current **** show or the gubmint in general, you're a MAGA QAnon Nazi something (I can't even make out whatever else they say). Lunatics.

Sweet people. There's no unity with that ever.

And we have guns. And balls. They have soy latte, and Taylor Swift. Let's take our chances.

Have you really though?

Did they simply mind their manners because you were face to face and you may have whipped their *** if they said the vile **** they were thinking out loud? Pay no attention to anything anyone on the political left says, instead watch what they do. If you watch their actions you see exactly how they are constantly trying to push us towards communism and authoritarian governance. The truth be known the real reason why the political left hated Donald Trump so much is because when he became president he actually fought back when they attacked him. If you look at what Trump said compared to what leftists say on a regular basis Trump was actually much milder.