• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Peace loving lefty update

Chicago is a great city despite the violence.

"Honey, let's go to that fantastic Italian restaurant downtown. Let's just cross our fingers we don't get gunned down on the way there."

The Magnificent Mile / River North area of Chicago is great. We go a couple times a year. Most of the shootings are in the West and South side ghettos.

"Honey, let's go to that fantastic Italian restaurant downtown. Let's just cross our fingers we don't get gunned down on the way there."

They aren’t shooting random couples going out to dinner downtown, they’re shooting intentional targets wearing the wrong colors the next block over in their own neighborhood.

They aren’t shooting random couples going out to dinner downtown, they’re shooting intentional targets wearing the wrong colors the next block over in their own neighborhood.

I know, just read what you said and blurted that.

They aren’t shooting random couples going out to dinner downtown, they’re shooting intentional targets wearing the wrong colors the next block over in their own neighborhood in Chicago.

But it's a great city, right?

Sure but democrat leadership is relentlessly turning the big cities into shitholes.

And they typically have the strictest gun laws. Something just doesn't add up.

How in the **** is that racist.

Because the loony left views any criticism of black people as racist even if it is observably true and legitimate.

More Lefty lunacy:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/in-n-out-boycott-donation-gop_us_5b880ea6e4b0162f4720834d

So libs want to boycott In-N-Out in California because they contributed $25,000 to the California GOP (which they've done plenty of in the past as well), but what I think they failed to read is that they also contributed $50,000 to a PAC that supports pro-business Democratic candidates.

Lunatics. Every last one of them.

This makes their burgers even more delicious!
I still can't eat that stuff they put on fries that looks like cat puke though.

DrffZkKUwAIaKMC.jpg:large

I wonder if shooting through your front door as it is getting broken in is legal in DC.