• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pedophilia in Hollywood.

Stoney

Reaction score
https://deadline.com/2020/08/netflix-apologizes-inappropriate-cuties-poster-criticized-sexualizing-children-1203018498/?fbclid=IwAR2it9m_RT2xLsUv0PkoSvYnE-Z5DIEogiNDtrx-NkNuk99Dhnni7i5hvbg

netflix-apologizes-inappropriate-cuties-poster-criticized-sexualizing-children-1203018498

A few years ago, while debating the topic of same-sex marriage, I suggested that pedophilia would be Hollywood's next taboo to mainstream. Some people here called me crazy.

RIP Isaac Kappy.

Won't ever be able to watch Forrest Gump quite the same way. Did anyone see Hanks' and Spiel's face during the Gervais roast last year?

Strippers have to learn their trade somewhere.

Hank The Tank approves this message.

Holy cow...Netflix is going down the same path as the rest of Hollywood. I thought they were breaking away from that mold where there's a hidden agenda behind every show, but they are following the same track. It's the next to be cut.

Cable/DirecTV--Cut
SlingTV--Cut
NetFlix--reaching for the cutters

Rooftop antenna --- still connected but we never watch network TV anymore.

My wife and I went to the beach a couple weeks ago and stayed in a condo that had cable. Flipped through the channels the first evening thinking it would be fun to just chill out and watch some mindless TV like we used to do just about every night. We couldn't stand watching what they were dishing out, plus there were commercials about every 3 minutes. The TV stayed off the rest of the week. We took up the spare time just hanging out on the beach and doing stuff. F*k TV in all its forms...

What's the Isaac Kappy / Tom Hanks story? I must have missed that. Remember I get all my news from Steeler Nation not network TV. :)

I was wondering the same thing.

is there a Coles Notes version?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Sure.

Apparently, this Isaac Kappy cat publicly accused Tom Hanks of being a pedophile. He then claimed that Hanks, or his people, threatened him. Kappy then made a public statement that he is in no way suicidal, and if something happens to him it definitely wouldn't be suicide. Then early one morning, the story goes, two teenagers were out walking on a bridge at 7am and come across Kappy, who is about to jump. Despite their best efforts they are unable to stop him, Kappy is suicided. The End (more or less)

Sure.

Apparently, this Isaac Kappy cat publicly accused Tom Hanks of being a pedophile. He then claimed that Hanks, or his people, threatened him. Kappy then made a public statement that he is in no way suicidal, and if something happens to him it definitely wouldn't be suicide. Then early one morning, the story goes, two teenagers were out walking on a bridge at 7am and come across Kappy, who is about to jump. Despite their best efforts they are unable to stop him, Kappy is suicided. The End (more or less)

And Tommy Boy made a cryptic tweet about it afterwards.

Sure.

It seems people either aren't familiar or don't want to touch this, but that whole thing was really weird and left so many more questions than answers. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but there is just some **** out there that you cannot practically explain.