• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pennsylvania Primary 2022

Negative ads are apparently effective, or they wouldn't spend so much time and money on them.
Frankly, I've grown tired of them, just tell me why the **** you're qualified, what you stand for, and what you're going to do FOR, not TO, the country.

In this case I think it's important to go negative on fetterman because you have to show people that his facade of the hoodie wearing workin man hero is a complete sham.

At this point Oz should have 2 basic ads

1. Fetterman is a phony trust fund baby. Oz actually earned his money by working for it. Tell people all of Oz's medical patents. Tell them he performed Frank Torre's heart transplant.

2. Fetterman says he's Mr Pennsylvania but he will vote like Mr California. He is in favor or open borders, defunding police, Boys using the girl's bathroom. Not allowing you school choice, and allowing school officials to LIE to parents about their child's daily experiences.

In this case I think it's important to go negative on fetterman because you have to show people that his facade of the hoodie wearing workin man hero is a complete sham.

1. Fetterman is a phony trust fund baby. Oz actually earned his money by working for it. Tell people all of Oz's medical patents. Tell them he performed Frank Torre's heart transplant.

2. Fetterman says he's Mr Pennsylvania but he will vote like Mr California. He is in favor or open borders, defunding police, Boys using the girl's bathroom. Not allowing you school choice, and allowing school officials to LIE to parents about their child's daily experiences.
And he's against fracking. I've tried to get across to Oz's and Shaffer's people to hit the Dems on energy costs because PA has a high percentage of old people on fixed incomes but for some reason they're not touching energy in their ads.

Who the **** are these people in Pennsylvania that support Uncle Festerman? Is there no one over the age of 30 in Pa. voting??

You'd think after Trump winning Pa. (both times) that this liberal penis head wouldn't stand a chance.

The debate Oz vs anonymous person typing Fetterman’s response is tonight at 8. Not sure if I want to watch. I’m sure it will be frustrating.

The debate Oz vs anonymous person typing Fetterman’s response is tonight at 8. Not sure if I want to watch. I’m sure it will be frustrating.
I will be watching
I hope Oz keeps talking about the economy, inflation, the attach by democrats against our parents, children, jobs and the attach on our Country.

Don’t let them talk about their irrelevant ****.

Last edited:
I will be watching
I hope Oz keeps talking about the economy, inflation, the attach of democrats against our parents, children, jobs and the attach on our Country.

Don’t let them talk about their irrelevant ****.
Time allotted for answers is too short.
Lurch is incoherent.
Moderators keep calling him Mr. Oz, not Dr. Oz.

Lurch just said he never supported socialized medicine. The Dem base isn't going to like that.

*EDIT*
Now he said he always supported fracking and the moderator called him out on it. He tried to explain himself and effing lost it.

And he always supported fracking.

In a normal country where the democrats didn’t own the Media, Oz would win this election in a landslide.
Fetterman is the current politician right now who has caused inflation, and all this other mess.

Fetterman should go hide in the corner.
Oz is calling him out on everything

I sat through this, my God, aside from his physical condition, who in their right mind would vote for Fetterman?

Oz wiped the floor with him, but guessing the election will still be razor thin.

I sat through this, my God, aside from his physical condition, who in their right mind would vote for Fetterman?

Oz wiped the floor with him, but guessing the election will still be razor thin.
Every Democrat in the state. Republican Bad, Democrat Good. Flog will be first in line and vote ten time.
Independents should break strongly for Oz.

Honestly Lurch should have dropped out of the primary when he had the stroke.