• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

People that have gone …..

The company i worked for was petrified of us flying out during the first year and a half of the pandemic. It was forbidden… so whenever we had to go to texas or Oklahoma or the dakotas or anywhere long we were stuck driving out. They always sent two people in a vehicle and forced us to both wear masks the entire time …. We tried to explain that in a closed environment masks would not matter, but hey who doesnt want to drive ten to twenty hours in a vehicle wearing masks with cameras watching you the entire time
I’d hate to work for that company

I’d hate to work for that company
I mean it was just the logic that if you were traveling with someone in a closed cab for that long, masks weren’t going to protect you… even the cdc admitted that if you listened to their actual edicts about it even when they believed that it was droplet transferred… their math showed it would reduce chances of transmission in close quarters if contact was limited to under 15 minutes…

After it was called an aerosol it was just completely irrelevant

I mean it was just the logic that if you were traveling with someone in a closed cab for that long, masks weren’t going to protect you… even the cdc admitted that if you listened to their actual edicts about it even when they believed that it was droplet transferred… their math showed it would reduce chances of transmission in close quarters if contact was limited to under 15 minutes…

After it was called an aerosol it was just completely irrelevant
The cdc cannot make up their mind

The cdc cannot make up their mind

Because the CDC doesn't have a real mind. Maybe many of the clinicians and scientists within it that still care about science, medicine and the truth - but not the fatcats in charge. They've been a joke and just another institution that has unequivocally let down the American people.

Wearing a mask anywhere outdoors is pure theater, and nothing more.

I found one legitimate use for the ******* worthless masks outdoors: when working outside in cold weather. Wife and I went for a bike ride around a lake. It was below 40 degrees when we started. I wore the mask for the first hour and it helped.

I found one legitimate use for the ******* worthless masks outdoors: when working outside in cold weather. Wife and I went for a bike ride around a lake. It was below 40 degrees when we started. I wore the mask for the first hour and it helped.
That’s what I use my mask for. Cold weather stuff. I bought my mask when the pandemic first started. I have a new era mask and wbs penguins one. I wasn’t going to throw them away. So I found that benefit too

Because the CDC doesn't have a real mind. Maybe many of the clinicians and scientists within it that still care about science, medicine and the truth - but not the fatcats in charge. They've been a joke and just another institution that has unequivocally let down the American people.
This

Yeah, I miss him begging for karma, and behaving like a scorned teen girl when he didn't get them.

The best was if he had posted some link on page 38....you tuned in at page 43 and posted the same link. He would **** his depends, throw his cane through the window, scream like ZZ Top on acid, and otherwise lose his mind.

Petulant.

The best was if he had posted some link on page 38....you tuned in at page 43 and posted the same link. He would **** his depends, throw his cane through the window, scream like ZZ Top on acid, and otherwise lose his mind.

Petulant.
Getting old sucks

I have a cross country flight on Tuesday and thinking what facial attire will still permit me to breathe. Cheapest paper mask I can find is what comes to mind.

And does sucking on a Tootsie Pop constitute eating?

Just get a b
I have a cross country flight on Tuesday and thinking what facial attire will still permit me to breathe. Cheapest paper mask I can find is what comes to mind.

And does sucking on a Tootsie Pop constitute eating?
Just get a big tray and you will eat the whole way.
1644788354315.jpeg

That's it. Yer out. I knew there was some Liberal cancer in you.

StoOpid, remove the digits.

thank%20god_0.gif

They do. It's just not theirs. It's the mind of the folks who have politicized this nonsense. The CDC has to fall in line. Simple.

It was like the 'Rona notified them it was suspending its spread for a day yesterday with all those maskless people at the Super Bowl everywhere. I wish it would give everybody else that same notice its going to be doing that. Funny how that works. Viruses are like God apparently, they work in mysterious ways.

Just tell them you're going to a post Super Bowl party and all should be good and you won't need a face diaper.