• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pepe Le Pew, next on the block.

It's insane and beyond stupid, at this point. Actually, at many points in the past, but here we are.

I ignore these hacks. Let them whine, wail and protest. They are worthless to me.

Add Speedy Gonzalez to the list. He's also been targeted.

At this point, I think it has more to do with just destroying things than any modicum of morality. They are just ruining **** because they can.

You can't change the past by destroying things you don't like or agree with. Dumb.

****. You know HeMan is going down. It’s gotta be sexist.

Pepe LePew always gave me the creeps, that little interspecies sexual harasser.

out of all the things being shut down i can kinda sorta almost see their point with this one. I can see telling a judge Pepe Le Pew did it do i thought it was ok....

Well in today's world i can definitely see someone trying it. We have people that think you can use gorilla glue for hair gel

Darwin. Stupid ***** don’t deserve to spin around with us.

I can only imagine the direction television for children is going. Doesn't matter. My boy won't be watching that garbage anyway.

158863069_2847022538948355_7323596341251031680_n.jpg

So it appears some democrats are not leftists, imagine that. She can see what's coming. I don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she's more center than the rest. She probably should be a republican.

For people that talk about nuance leftists sure miss the point of Pepe Le Pew. The joke was never his heavy handed amorous advances, it was always that he was a stinky frenchman that did not know the difference between a female cat and a female skunk.

For people that talk about nuance leftists sure miss the point of Pepe Le Pew. The joke was never his heavy handed amorous advances, it was always that he was a stinky frenchman that did not know the difference between a female cat and a female skunk.
the character was created to make fun of guys who thought they were ladies men. to show how vain they are and can be. like Ark.

Or....maybe Pepe didn't accept the fact that he was bound to one species, shattering the perception of non-interracial relations in 1960's society. "cum 'er bay bee...I vill put my stink in yur pink, no?

I get the jokes but the reality is he was chasing someone who was desperate to get away and being handsy, grabby and kissy with her. As a little girl I recall that as being uncomfortable to watch, even though I didn't really know why.