• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pfffft, reich wingers. This PC, mind-control **** is not spinning out of control

The only thing that worries me with removing these monuments is where does it end? Removing statues from public to be placed in museums doesn't bother me too much. However, once we have cleansed the earth of confederate statues, what will be next? Historically, these sorts of things never end well. We are that nation that hasn't learned from the past and probably won't, to our own detriment. I see no way this ends well with us better off as a society.

oh, have no fear. i was told by a leftie in Californiastan that "we're adults and will not let this get out of control. it stops when the statues are removed."
though, another leftie then said that Stone Mountain would need to be sand-blasted.

and i was told that the White House, while built by slaves, underwent a renovation between 1949-1952. But, Michelle Obama still refers to it as a "house that slaves built", so who ******* knows when enough is enough. but, have solace in the fact that millenial snowflakes consider themselves adults and will not let this get out of control.

oh, have no fear. i was told by a leftie in Californiastan that "we're adults and will not let this get out of control. it stops when the statues are removed."
though, another leftie then said that Stone Mountain would need to be sand-blasted.

and i was told that the White House, while built by slaves, underwent a renovation between 1949-1952. But, Michelle Obama still refers to it as a "house that slaves built", so who ******* knows when enough is enough. but, have solace in the fact that millenial snowflakes consider themselves adults and will not let this get out of control.

I don't know. I am having trouble with this whole thing because nobody alive today was a slave. Ever. No one alive today owned a slave. Ever. I am failing to see the trigger I guess. I have lived my whole adult life in the south, and I have been to many parks with confederate statues and displays. Plenty of people of color in those parks doing a variety of activities. Having a breakdown over the statue's relation to slavery wasn't one of those activities.

I don't know. A lot of it seems forced and contrived. Take away a nation's history, and what is left? You can make it into anything you want.

Some of our history is ugly, no doubt. You might want to remember every bit of that ugly history. Don't think it can't happen again. And be worse.

So, what are the dates for the tear down and layout for the new Rainbow House go into effect?

I don't know. I am having trouble with this whole thing because nobody alive today was a slave. Ever. No one alive today owned a slave. Ever. I am failing to see the trigger I guess. I have lived my whole adult life in the south, and I have been to many parks with confederate statues and displays. Plenty of people of color in those parks doing a variety of activities. Having a breakdown over the statue's relation to slavery wasn't one of those activities.

I don't know. A lot of it seems forced and contrived. Take away a nation's history, and what is left? You can make it into anything you want.

Some of our history is ugly, no doubt. You might want to remember every bit of that ugly history. Don't think it can't happen again. And be worse.

this is all just a ploy to distract, subvert and antagonize. this is putting Trump's administration in charge of putting out way too many fires.

It's never enough to satisfy them. After all statues are removed the historic civil war battle grounds in state or federal parks will be locked shut then closed down. This ignorance of history in now a movement and city, state, and federal officials don't have the balls to stand up for the majority which supports leaving our heritage as is. You say Stone Mountain is on the list. Every time we've been there the visitors are three to one black. I only hope the people rally and protest like hell. They will first have to apologize for being white in order to get a permit.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who knew the Taliban occupied Charlottesville City Council

up next

burqa-statue-of-liberty.jpg

You're not alone Sarge...

haePw1z.jpg

It never ends when you bow to the altar of liberalism

California: Catholic school removes statues to avoid offending Muslim students

AR-170829883.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

“If you walk on the campus and the first thing you confront is three or four statues of St. Dominic or St. Francis, it could be alienating for that other religion, and we didn’t want to further that feeling.”

“The one main statue that has everyone fired up is the baby Jesus and Mary one, it was at the center of the primary school courtyard.”

http://www.marinij.com/social-affai...ool-creates-stir-by-removing-catholic-statues

Wow. A Catholic school doesn't want to offend Muslims????

Target practice?

1095 called and asked for its meme back.

Seriously, the idea that in 2017 Muslims are a "target" of Catholics is ridiculous. Please, go ahead and post for me the last article you read where Catholics targeted Muslims for slaughter. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh, and recent examples of Muslims targeting Catholics for slaughter due to their religion? How about this, from 2015 from that right-wing news source, BBC:

In areas seized by the jihadist group Islamic State (IS), Christians have been ordered to convert to Islam, pay jizya (a religious levy), or face death. In the Syrian province of Hassakeh in February 2015, hundreds of Christians are feared to have been kidnapped by the militants. Senior Christian clerics have also been kidnapped by unknown gunmen. Suspicion for the abductions has fallen on the Nusra Front, al-Qaeda's Syrian affiliate. ... Among the Uniate Churches, which are in communion with Rome, the largest is the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, with between 118,000 and 240,000 members. It is followed by the Syriac Maronite Church of Antioch, which has between 28,000 and 60,000, the Armenian Catholic Church, the Syrian Catholic Church and the Chaldean Catholic Church.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22270455

So back to you, Cope. Go ahead and link an article from BBC about Catholics targeting Muslims for death due to religious belief ...

clock-animated-gif-19.gif

All's right in the world now... The evil Robert E. Lee statue has been covered up.

View attachment 3589

Who knew the Taliban occupied Charlottesville City Council

There's still a problem with Lee's white horse named Traveler.

The USC Trojans mascot is also a white horse named Traveler and is a symbol of white supremacy.

A group of students want his name changed. This is just sick.

https://www.longroom.com/discussion...upremacy-horse-mascot-traveler-i-m-very-upset

Hey, let's completely dismantle our own culture to accommodate all others. That should make us all feel better, until we realize we then live in a 3rd world shithole.

Hey, let's completely dismantle our own culture to accommodate all others. That should make us all feel better, until we realize we then live in a 3rd world shithole.

Yes, but fortunately we can always move to the United St ... I see what you did there.

Slippery

slope

Ole Miss Greek Life Retreat Canceled After Banana Peel Found in Tree

A Greek life retreat scheduled to take place at the University of Mississippi was cut short last weekend after a banana peel was found hanging in a tree on campus.

This weekend, leaders from Ole Miss Greek life convened upon Camp Hopewell in Lafayette County for a three-day retreat designed to build leaders and bring campus closer together. The retreat was cut short Saturday night, however, after three black students found a banana peel in a tree in front of one of the camp’s cabins.

Student Ryan Swanson admitted to tossing his banana peel into a nearby tree after he was unable to locate a garbage can. Shortly after he disposed of the peel, it was spotted by Alpha Kappa Alpha President Makala McNeil, a leader of one of the school’s historically black sororities.

Despite Swanson’s explanation, a report from the student newspaper claims that students left the retreat in tears after finding out that McNeil has discovered the peel. McNeil claims the students “didn’t feel welcome” or “safe” on campus.

“To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset..."

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...eat-canceled-after-banana-peel-found-in-tree/

Slippery

slope

A Greek life retreat scheduled to take place at the University of Mississippi was cut short last weekend after a banana peel was found hanging in a tree on campus.

This weekend, leaders from Ole Miss Greek life convened upon Camp Hopewell in Lafayette County for a three-day retreat designed to build leaders and bring campus closer together. The retreat was cut short Saturday night, however, after three black students found a banana peel in a tree in front of one of the camp’s cabins.

Student Ryan Swanson admitted to tossing his banana peel into a nearby tree after he was unable to locate a garbage can. Shortly after he disposed of the peel, it was spotted by Alpha Kappa Alpha President Makala McNeil, a leader of one of the school’s historically black sororities.

Despite Swanson’s explanation, a report from the student newspaper claims that students left the retreat in tears after finding out that McNeil has discovered the peel. McNeil claims the students “didn’t feel welcome” or “safe” on campus.

“To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset..."

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...eat-canceled-after-banana-peel-found-in-tree/

For the love of God. Just let the Chinese or Muslims conquer us now.

Slippery

slope

Good God, can you imagine what would have happened if the kitchen served bananas, and pancake with a "certain" syrup??

tumblr_om74jnRXky1v230yto1_500.gif

We really are a country of *******. Scared over a banana peel in a tree. I feel like I am in a bizarre universe or something.

Last edited: