• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Philadelphia City Councilman stabbed in attempted robbery

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Police say Philadelphia City Councilman David Oh was stabbed Wednesday night.

It happened after 10 p.m. on the 5800 block of Thomas Avenue in the Southwest Philadelphia.

The councilman at large was exiting his car when he was stabbed in the back during an attempted robbery.

Medics rushed him to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center in stable condition.

Stay with Action News and 6abc.com as more information becomes available.

http://6abc.com/news/philadelphia-city-councilman-stabbed-in-attempted-robbery/2059989/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if one more public official gets stabbed, the tone towards criminals will change systemically.

clearly a white terrorist.

he must not have known **** about Hillary Clinton, since he's still breathing.

We need common sense knife reform now. I wonder if it was a scary Rambo style assault knife with a high stabbing capacity blade.

****. Just another day in Philly.

Interesting that the victim here was a Republican and the media doesn't put (R) after the name. Had he been a Democrat, the (D) would be in large font and white supremacy would be to blame.

Interesting that the victim here was a Republican and the media doesn't put (R) after the name. Had he been a Democrat, the (D) would be in large font and white supremacy would be to blame.

Doesn't fit their narrative as pure wholesome communists.

I lived in Philly for 13 years. He's lucky he hasn't been stabbed before. SW Philly is a freaking minefield...