• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shazier

How about we are singularly focused on Jacksonville. Week to week. Or better yet, how about getting more than 4 picks playing FS in four years. Id love to know if there is a starter at that position with less over that period of time. Its basically a blind squirell deal. How about when you make a tackle 10 yards down field dont get up and thump your chest. I dont think he should be on this team little lone speaking for it.

This is Tomlin's team - all swagg talk and huff huff we just have to walk on the field and other teams will lie down and quit because we're the Mighty Steelers -- chest bump

I've been a proponent of shipping his AZZ to the unemployment line for awhile.

Salute the nation

Maybe the mods could combine all of SteelerSask and Coach's threads on Steeler safeties into one nice thread, or give it a new section.

Mitchell doesn't fit much in the NFL now, with the amount of passing that happens, you need you FS to have some range, although the Jags game is the type of game he needs to show big in vs the run.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Maybe the mods could combine all of SteelerSask and Coach's threads on Steeler safeties into one nice thread, or give it a new section.
Maybe you can show me all these threads Ive started. Ben said he may not retire next year. Maybe we should merge it with all the Ben threads

How about we are singularly focused on Jacksonville. Week to week. Or better yet, how about getting more than 4 picks playing FS in four years. Id love to know if there is a starter at that position with less over that period of time. Its basically a blind squirell deal. How about when you make a tackle 10 yards down field dont get up and thump your chest. I dont think he should be on this team little lone speaking for it.

You know this quote wasn't from this week, correct?

post a topic - provide a link or go jagg off in the corner - this isn't ******* twitter

Steelers’ Mike Mitchell Guarantees Playoff Win Over Patriots

The trash talk now is coming from next week’s potential opponent.

Mike Mitchell — you may know him from his time going viral in December — is 100 percent confident that not only will his team take on the Patriots next week. He knows his Steelers are going to win.

“We’re going to play [the Patriots] again,” Mitchell told Sports Illustrated. “We can play them in hell, we can play them in Haiti, we can play them in New England. … We’re gonna win.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/10/steelers-mike-mitchell-guarantees-playoff-win-over-patriots/

Mitchell sucks, but I like his attitude. Maybe he'll make a play.

This locker room, unfortunately, has cultivated this type of culture. Brash talk, social media inclusion and at times very undisciplined. Shows in the way they approach on the field as well. Hell, you have coaches getting into bar fights and scuffles on the field, so what do we expect? Starts w/cool shades.

Joey ****** Porter!

ImmaterialSneakyEmperorshrimp.gif

Nope they just grab a old headline and rehash the same old ****. We hate Tomlin, he has lost the locker room bullshit.. I swear you would think we 3-13 and getting ready for the draft.

So his Hell or Hati quote dated Jan 10th is from long ago? That isnt clear in the article.

Shazier at practice today, per source Ryan Shazier

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdx7_Kqn0iD/

shazier I want to thank the Lord for the first downs that he has been allowing me to achieve. The touchdown is going to come in his timing, but today was a first down. I was finally able to make it to practice with my teammates. It’s great to be back for practices and meetings. Just to be able to feel a part of it means the world. So I’m working harder than I ever have to get back. Ive been making strides over the past month and continue to make progress. Taking it day-by-day, but I’m far from done. The Lord has not finished his work yet. I want to say thank you to the fans and Steelers Nation for the prayers. If it wasn’t for my family, friends and your prayers I wouldn’t be were I am now. They have lifted me and my family through this journey and I ask for you to continue praying for me, as I continue to work daily on improving my health. #Shalieve#Steelers#prayfor50

Last edited:
Really hope all works out in the end for this guy.

In all fairness he was very poorly used though. Lets not put this kid in space where he can actually use his amazing speed. No lets run him between the tackles and hope a strong wind doesnt come off the 3 rivers. Also Ben is perhaps the worst nfl qb Ive ever seen at executing a screen. Which is odd because he has no problem holding the ball till the last possible second.