• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pickett says rumors are bullshit

Yeah, cuz this season is the greatest in the Packers history. I'm going around bragging about being 8-8 right now. How clueless are you?

And if you are upset cuz the Packers QB situation is better than the Steelers...that is on you. Don't blame me cuz Kenny and Mason aren't the answer.

You poked your head out because the Packers are on the verge of the playoffs and you feel taller. hahaha! Contnue making a boob of yourself.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

What does it matter? Both Pickett and Rudolph won't even be in the NFL in 5 years.

Don't even attempt to say something about J-Love. You know you all would be doing cartwheels if the Steelers had J-Love.
What do you care? you seem lost

I didn't hear the segment, but I've seen a lot of people say Gerry Dulac was another who talked about it on the radio, but wouldn't put it in writing. Steelers Now is the site that had an official report with sources. If nothing else, there's no way Pickett would be the backup this week if he refused to dress last week. Tomlin lets a lot go, but I don't think he'd let that one slide.
Don't kid yourself. I am sure we didn't hear a quarter of the stuff AB did by himself. Probably Tomlin's biggest flaw.....being a players coach and letting certain players do ANYTHING they choose to do without any major consequences. Funny how the media say that as a good thing...." player's coach" that is.

I post on the Bears message board as well. The Packers own the Bears. Am I envious of them as well? Wake up. I post on like 6 message boards. You are taking this message board a little too seriously. Maybe get out more.
Oh, the irony.

Oh, the irony.

Well posting on 6 message boards is casual, don't you know?

I can't even remember the last time I even looked at another board, maybe it's because I don't give a **** about other teams.

It's been a while since we had a condescending little troll camp out here. It's kinda cute.

it's because I don't give a **** about other teams.
That is obvious from your cluelessness about the NFL as a whole, and your extreme delusion about the Steelers.

Good luck rooting for other teams to get your precious little Steelers in the playoffs. Probably won't even have to do that after Saturday. The Ravens backups will most likely end your hopes and dreams.

Toodle Loo!

That is obvious from your cluelessness about the NFL as a whole, and your extreme delusion about the Steelers.

Good luck rooting for other teams to get your precious little Steelers in the playoffs. Probably won't even have to do that after Saturday. The Ravens backups will most likely end your hopes and dreams.

Toodle Loo!

Nobody is delusional or clueless about anything here sparky. I've probably forgot more about football than you'll ever know, you condescending little twit.

Toodle Loo? That's about as gay as wearing ******* cheese on your head.

The Steelers ran your sorry cheesball team over. It's even more enjoyable now thanks to you. ******* soft like cheese.

Yeah, cuz this season is the greatest in the Packers history. I'm going around bragging about being 8-8 right now. How clueless are you?

And if you are upset cuz the Packers QB situation is better than the Steelers...that is on you. Don't blame me cuz Kenny and Mason aren't the answer.
Dude you need a hobby

Post away here if it floats your boat

It boggles the mind why you would spend time here but whatever

Nobody is delusional or clueless about anything here.

The Steelers ran your sorry cheesball team over.
I wasn't talking about "anybody" I was talking about only you. You admitted you know nothing about "other teams." Too funny.

So, 23-19 is running the Packers over? Did you forget about the scoop and score by Rashan Gary on the Pickett backwards pass that Dean Blandino and anyone else with eyes said "Should have been ruled a fumble." Steelers were handed a W. Congrats on your Super Bowl win in November against the Pack. Does that make up for the actual Super Bowl loss the Pack handed your precious Steelers in 2011? In your delusional world I am sure it does. Anything that helps you sleep at nite.

And Toodle-Loo is French for goodbye little one.

Yes, goodbye little fella...I do hope things get better for you. We will all pray for you.

I wasn't talking about "anybody" I was talking about only you. You admitted you know nothing about "other teams." Too funny.

So, 23-19 is running the Packers over? Did you forget about the scoop and score by Rashan Gary on the Pickett backwards pass that Dean Blandino and anyone else with eyes said "Should have been ruled a fumble." Steelers were handed a W. Congrats on your Super Bowl win in November against the Pack. Does that make up for the actual Super Bowl loss the Pack handed your precious Steelers in 2011? In your delusional world I am sure it does. Anything that helps you sleep at nite.

And Toodle-Loo is French for goodbye little one.

Yes, goodbye little fella...I do hope things get better for you. We will all pray for you.
when folks say toodle loo they tend to leave

it is actually a British phrase derived from a French phrase for see you later

your smack is lame as ****

and your knowledge of language is worse

only the biggest fruitcake would use that phrase but seeing you are a packer fan I guess that makes sense

à tout à l'heure

Like I said, it's French. I speak 4 languages, don't make me embarrass you more by your lack of education.

You want to start the name calling game keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen? I can do that you little scared bi$ch. Ban me you irrelevant nobody, before I actually make you cry.

à tout à l'heure

Like I said, it's French. I speak 4 languages, don't make me embarrass you more by your lack of education.

You want to start the name calling game keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen? I can do that you little scared bi$ch. Ban me you irrelevant nobody, before I actually make you cry.
toodle loo is not french,it is British

and you couldn't make the weakest girl on the pay ground cry, much less anyone here, especially me as I don't give a flying **** about your opinion

now post all your bullsht

I am going to bed

à tout à l'heure

You didn't use the original French version, so no the one you used isn't French. It is the British version.

Your trolling is obvious. Why don't you turn it down a notch.

This is taking Pickett's "I didn't learn anything standing on the sideline" comments and stretching them. Madden hates the Steelers and he's loving creating this distraction.

Dude you need a hobby

Post away here if it floats your boat

It boggles the mind why you would spend time here but whatever

It’s because his own family of cheese heads have banned him.

Salute the nation

You didn't use the original French version, so no the one you used isn't French. It is the British version.

Your trolling is obvious. Why don't you turn it down a notch.

If he didn’t troll, he’d get no responses and he knows some response is better than NO response.

Desperate inclusion at any cost(s).

Salute the nation

Mason Rudolph won't be in Pittsburgh next season.
Yeah its not gonna be easy because of several reasons

1. His price tag will suddenly be low to mid range starter… well into double digit millions….and if he wants more term he can probably get that elsewhere… the Problem is what do you want to guarantee based on 3 games? He probably commands something like 12 to 15 millionish right now… Similar to the Jordan Love extension based on limited data.
2. There will be a demand for experienced QBs this offseason. Several teams may be drafting a guy and want a stopgap, so if Rudolph wants to bet on himself with a cheap short term, prove it deal, a good amount of better opportunities will be available. If he is successful than his deal the year after next could be upwards of twenty million per year…

In either case, even with cutting Robinson, Chuks and Mitch, and reworking some guys, it’s going to be tough to fit any type of escalated QB deal in our cap and fill out the roster without handcuffing ourselves the year after… so yeah, we likely lose him this offseason