• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pierre Delecto

My last (only?) 10 twitter comments have mocked AOC and Diaperhead fraud Omar.

If I tweeted something only about 14 people would see it. Although if you don't follow Gina Gerson, you should. :hitit:

Basically I have Twitter so I can follow Steelers players and a few NASCAR drivers.

This. Minus the NASCAR drivers for me. Steelers Depot (sorry), BTSC, Benstonium (for a good laugh), Alex Kozora, DK, Dale Lolley, our own SN & a few others are good follows for Steelers news/analysis.

Then there is trumps twitter. Straight in your ******* face from the man who said it. No hiding, not giving to *****, these are my words.

trump-tweet-never-trump-1.jpg

trump-tweet-never-trump-2.jpg

Little bit of talk today on Rush about a caller who wasn't buying the senate doesn't have the votes to impeach tagline. It's absolutely right that pierre, mitch and the boys are not to be trusted, and this next phase of the battle is one that has to be had. RINO's suck. Give em hell Trump.

Little bit of talk today on Rush about a caller who wasn't buying the senate doesn't have the votes to impeach tagline. It's absolutely right that pierre, mitch and the boys are not to be trusted, and this next phase of the battle is one that has to be had. RINO's suck. Give em hell Trump.

True but they still have to have a crime and I'm not sure there is one. And impeachment doesn't mean removed from office. Slick Willie was impeached and still got reelected. 75% of Democrat voters are so dumb they think it means President Trump gets removed from office and Hildebeast takes over because she came in second.

True but they still have to have a crime and I'm not sure there is one. And impeachment doesn't mean removed from office. Slick Willie was impeached and still got reelected. 75% of Democrat voters are so dumb they think it means President Trump gets removed from office and Hildebeast takes over because she came in second.

I agree except for one thing - Clinton was impeached in his 2nd term, and wasn’t up for re-election. His impeachment DID affect the 2020 election though, as Gore chose to distance himself from Clinton during his campaign. If he had embraced him, Gore could have won the Presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

75% of Democrat voters are so dumb they think it means President Trump gets removed from office and Hildebeast takes over because she came in second.

100% of (D)im voters are criminally stupid; 75% are so utterly ignorant of the Constitution, the line of succession, and the basics that I learned in 5th grade civics that they believe the situation plays out like a Miss America contest.

100% of (D)im voters are criminally stupid; 75% are so utterly ignorant of the Constitution, the line of succession, and the basics that I learned in 5th grade civics that they believe the situation plays out like a Miss America contest.

That's occurring right before our very eyes here on the board.

Used to listen to Neil Boortz. Libertarian. I didn’t buy into the legalize all drugs part of the platform but he made some great points about the weight of an individual’s vote, that if you were a tax paying, working American your vote should have more weight than Mr. and Mrs. Government Teat. Hard to argue imo.

Made a lot of sense but how do you implement such a thing with states trying to legalize non citizens today like the Cali DMV department of mexican voters, and supposedly conservative electees unwilling to fight for what was taught to us in 5th grade civics of what is a constitutional republic?

If the teaching of judeo christian principles and the workings of our government as we were founded continues to be washed asunder we’re ******. Where the hell is Betsy DeVos and the riddance of commie core? Education hasn’t changed and another generation of Americans is being indoctrinated into Feelz 101.

I will say there is hope Steeltime. My wife is state level dept. of education and they’re making great gains all the way up to the FL legislature (Sheriff Scott Israel got shitcanned by) in ridding our kids of the incompetent, arrogant, and downright corrupt administration that the great orator 0 wrought.
The worm is turning, albeit much too slowly. Hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Used to listen to Neil Boortz. Libertarian. I didn’t buy into the legalize all drugs part of the platform but he made some great points about the weight of an individual’s vote, that if you were a tax paying, working American your vote should have more weight than Mr. and Mrs. Government Teat. Hard to argue imo.

I grumble every time I go to the ballot box, knowing that I have put more money into the public coffers by a multiple than all but a very few other voters, and that two clowns on public assistance can eliminate and overrule my vote. Seems corrupt to me.

But I still think that most Americans believe in hard work. I may be grumpy that two people receiving "benefits" (i.e., government-forced charity) can vote to take more of my money, but this is my country so I live by the rules.

What I CANNOT ******* stand is that we have basically zero governance over the voting. You rightfully refer to the Dept. of Mexican Voters. Having renewed my license in California in early 2018, just before relocating to beautiful Arizona, I can absolutely, 100% confirm what you are saying.

California allows illegals to get driver's licenses. When you use the touch screen while completing the application (which asks which language to be used - what the ****?!?), the computer asks if you are eligible to vote. You say, "Yes," no further proof needed. You simply then list party preference, if any, and get registered to vote. The idea that illegals have not done so by the hundreds of thousands in California is laughable. Only a blithering idiot would believe otherwise.

I will say there is hope Steeltime. My wife is state level dept. of education and they’re making great gains all the way up to the FL legislature (Sheriff Scott Israel got shitcanned by) in ridding our kids of the incompetent, arrogant, and downright corrupt administration that the great orator 0 wrought.
The worm is turning, albeit much too slowly. Hang in there.

Good to hear. And I think about where we would be if Drunk Hillary were staggering to Air Force One now. Let's see ... I can all but guarantee every goddamn one of the following:

• No revised trade agreements with Canada and Mexico.
  • Instead, United States continues to get it in the pooper from Canada and Mexico.
  • No challenge to the trade relationship with China, the biggest thieves on the trade market.
  • Instead, United States continues to get it in the pooper from China as well.
  • More U.S. soldiers dying in Syria.
  • More U.S. soldiers stationed on Afghanistan.
  • More U.S. soldiers stationed everywhere except ...
  • The Southern Border, which would be wide ******* open and overrun with illegals.
  • Where the U.S. taxpayer would pay the cost for free public education, free healthcare, free lunches, free dinners, free housing, FREE, FREE, FREEEEEEE!!!! for every goddamn illegal.

'Splain to me how the US was getting it in the pooper from Canada.

Unless you mean when we burned yer alls White House a couple hundred years back.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app