• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pittsburgh getting rid of racist math

Good health is racist.

People are ‘about 20%’ responsible for own health while ‘structural racism’ is biggest factor: MSNBC guest​

Story by Shannon Thaler • 1h

Individuals are only “about 20%” responsible for their own relative healthiness, while “structural racism” such as the legacy of slavery make up the majority of what affects a person’s well-being, according to an MSNBC guest.

Uché Blackstock made the comment during a segment on L. Ebony Boulware’s recently-published study on the “strong link between racism and chronic poor health conditions for black and brown communities in America.”
Read more with posted link.

Anyone want to guess why I left the K-12 system in favor of the prisons? Conservatives don't do well in public schools, even in Wyoming.

Good health is racist.

People are ‘about 20%’ responsible for own health while ‘structural racism’ is biggest factor: MSNBC guest​

Story by Shannon Thaler • 1h

Individuals are only “about 20%” responsible for their own relative healthiness, while “structural racism” such as the legacy of slavery make up the majority of what affects a person’s well-being, according to an MSNBC guest.

Uché Blackstock made the comment during a segment on L. Ebony Boulware’s recently-published study on the “strong link between racism and chronic poor health conditions for black and brown communities in America.”
Read more with posted link.
I disagree.

Clearly they would be exercising daily, having minimal caloric intake, and no too many bad habits to impact.

I’d say it made folks healthier?

Of course.