• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pizza shop forced to close after death threats...

Stewey

Reaction score
...amid never refusing serve gays.
They were "set up" in my opinion...owner asked by a reporter his opinion on serving gays, the owners response was merely that he would not cater a wedding if asked.

These leftist scumbags sound identical to Islamist fanatics that send death threats to those that mock the Prophet.

A GoFundMe online fundraising page has been set up for the pizzeria and has already raised over $165,000 in support for the O'Connor family as of Thursday afternoon.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/h...ian-owners-hiding-after-death-threats-136833/

They could have avoided this whole mess by simply adding extra sausage (or anchovies) to those pizzas.

...amid never refusing serve gays.
They were "set up" in my opinion...owner asked by a reporter his opinion on serving gays, the owners response was merely that he would not cater a wedding if asked.

These leftist scumbags sound identical to Islamist fanatics that send death threats to those that mock the Prophet.

A GoFundMe online fundraising page has been set up for the pizzeria and has already raised over $165,000 in support for the O'Connor family as of Thursday afternoon.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/h...ian-owners-hiding-after-death-threats-136833/

What gay couple is going to have pizza at their wedding? Hell, even the most devout redneck doesn't have pizza at a wedding...

Lol. That's really got to piss off the whacko who made the death threat. I wonder what the biggest single contribution was? But I'm not sure if I'd want it made public if I'm the pizza shop owner.

The Koch brothers.

What gay couple is going to have pizza at their wedding? Hell, even the most devout redneck doesn't have pizza at a wedding...

Lesbos love to eat pie.

My (male) cousin married some girl whose father must not have wanted to spend too much on the wedding. Rehearsal dinner was at Hoss's. Wedding reception was in a fire hall and the meal was ham sandwich on a bun. I don't care if people want a no frills wedding but at least have alcohol. There was none of that either!

I'm pretty sure her family (and my cousins) would not approve of gay marriage.

Again, Bill Maher gets it.

Last edited:
just tell me who I gotta hate to make half a mil in a day

I too will not make pizza for a gay wedding.

Fell free to send contributions via my PayPal account. No donation is too small.

Again, Bill Maher gets it.

And a gay gets it...

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-called-the-greatest-thing-ive-seen-in-years/

Last edited:

My SIL had her rehearsal dinner at a pizza place. Granted, it wasn't the wedding proper, but still.....

Liberal%20Logic_zpsq5hfxmx5.jpg

Yeah they're the most intolerant group of people around. Vicious nasty animals. It's a mental disorder for sure. Just like homosexuality is.

Intolerant, they've been, indeed. Vicious? The owners of the pizza shop faced death threats. They've been referred to as the Gay Mafia for a reason.

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/it...ds-indiana-pizza-parlor-and-it-s-awesomesauce

Tammy Bruce:

“For me, as a gay woman, it remains shocking,” Bruce said. “You sit back and watch this frenzy, like a wolf pack, going after survivors in a way with like a pizza shop. And if there’s anyone in the world who should understand the vulnerability of being a minority—of being somebody that maybe others don’t understand or relate to, the vulnerability about work and jobs, being able to live your life as you see fit—it’s the gay community.”

This situation shows intolerance by the left...perfectly.

And a gay gets it...

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-called-the-greatest-thing-ive-seen-in-years/

No that person doesn't "get it". Anyone who is gay and would defend someone attempting to bypass the public accommodation laws is the equivalent of a black man in the south circa 1958 stating " Yeah I think white people have a right to keep black people away from their lunch counter"

That or it's a fake letter probably written by the same guy who put that noose out at Duke university.

Yeah they're the most intolerant group of people around. Vicious nasty animals. It's a mental disorder for sure. Just like homosexuality is.

Hmmm. You seem sorta nasty, and vicious. Intolerant even.