• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Police Blotter - Kamara

Doesn't sound favorable for Alvin. Was it a matter of not wanting anyone sharing his elevator? We will see how it further uncovers but it sure sounds like excessive force no matter how you spin it.

Doesn't sound favorable for Alvin. Was it a matter of not wanting anyone sharing his elevator? We will see how it further uncovers but it sure sounds like excessive force no matter how you spin it.
Alvin can claim social distancing

If he violently attacked the guy with no provocation and the guy was seriously injured Steeler or no Steeler he will get 4 games. Sean Payton got a full season for bounty gate. They don't treat them like the Pats.

The missing part of this story (I have no dog in this fight) is 'what was said' to the victim before he received the stiff arm to the chest and the brawl ensued??? It doesn't justify the actions but maybe it provides more clarity than the "he called one of my friends ugly" comment. That was funny...

Anyway, I'm making eggs for breakfast...

Clearly this man was not beat to the point of hospitalization, he went for ice for his black eye but upon getting his rona test, he was positive and immediately admitted.

Clearly this man was not beat to the point of hospitalization, he went for ice for his black eye but upon getting his rona test, he was positive and immediately admitted.

Now that’s ******’ funny **** right there! 🤣😂😂🤣😂

Suborbital fractures are nearly impossible without a foreign object. This is a serious beating. These guys are screwed.

The missing part of this story (I have no dog in this fight) is 'what was said' to the victim before he received the stiff arm to the chest and the brawl ensued??? It doesn't justify the actions but maybe it provides more clarity than the "he called one of my friends ugly" comment. That was funny...

Who cares what the guy said? Saying, "I'm going to kill you" is not reason to unleash deadly force for self-protection unless you have an objective basis for believing the threat is real and imminent and requires action to defend yourself.

Being insulted is not a valid reason to beat somebody so badly he winds up in the hospital.

Who cares what the guy said? Saying, "I'm going to kill you" is not reason to unleash deadly force for self-protection unless you have an objective basis for believing the threat is real and imminent and requires action to defend yourself.

Being insulted is not a valid reason to beat somebody so badly he winds up in the hospital.
Look, like I said, no dog in the fight. But the report is missing facts.

That is all.

Look, like I said, no dog in the fight. But the report is missing facts.

That is all.

Okay, true statement. But those who have a lot more information decided they had enough information to arrest the guy. Also, Kamara will not have a defense based on the fact a guy said something insulting.

Seriously, if an insulting statement is enough to pummel a guy sufficiently to hospitalize him, then pretty much every member of Steeler Nation would be eligible to be in intensive care, right?