• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PoloMalo - please explain

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.redflagnews.com/headline...idis-alive-woman-tied-to-car-and-split-in-two

(Reuters) – Refugee Samo Ilyas Ali has nine children to feed but he can’t focus on the future because the sounds of women and children crying out for help while being buried alive by Islamic State militants in northern Iraq often consume his mind.

Tens of thousand of Yazidis fled their ancient homeland of Sinjar and other villages to escape a dramatic push by the Sunni militants who regard the ethnic minority as devil worshippers who must embrace their radical version of Islam or die. [...]

Some Yazidis, like Hassan, 22, a student, shake their heads in disbelief when recalling how only foreign Kurdish fighters from Turkey or Syria extended a lifeline in the face of Islamic State.

“They tied the hands of one woman to the back of a car and her legs to another car and they split her into two,” he said beside makeshift tents as women cried.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
polio -
crickets.gif

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Prediction- Polio will say all religion is bad. This is just one example.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

You Christians and your Crusades. /PoloElfie

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
If Obammy likes them, if he supports them, if he funds them, if they are Muslim as is he - they are friends of Elfie's.

She will find nothing wrong with this behavior, as such.

They are just JV terrorists, after all.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Polo, since you're online now, I'd hate for you to miss this before you get back to writing your book.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.redflagnews.com/headline...idis-alive-woman-tied-to-car-and-split-in-two

(Reuters) – Refugee Samo Ilyas Ali has nine children to feed but he can’t focus on the future because the sounds of women and children crying out for help while being buried alive by Islamic State militants in northern Iraq often consume his mind.

Tens of thousand of Yazidis fled their ancient homeland of Sinjar and other villages to escape a dramatic push by the Sunni militants who regard the ethnic minority as devil worshippers who must embrace their radical version of Islam or die. [...]

Some Yazidis, like Hassan, 22, a student, shake their heads in disbelief when recalling how only foreign Kurdish fighters from Turkey or Syria extended a lifeline in the face of Islamic State.

“They tied the hands of one woman to the back of a car and her legs to another car and they split her into two,” he said beside makeshift tents as women cried.

Sure and I don't even need to ramble which I'm sure you'll appreciate.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."----Steven Weinberg Nobel Prize winning physicist

That was easy.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
and maybe, just maybe, evil people wouldn't do evil things.

gee, that was easy, too.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

I don't need to say it the facts bear it out, read my Weinberg quote. He said all that needs to be said on it.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Polo, since you're online now, I'd hate for you to miss this before you get back to writing your book.

Yeah I think that was 21 who claimed he wrote a book or whatever,but I understand all us n.......liberals look alike.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I think that was 21 who claimed he wrote a book or whatever,but I understand all us n.......liberals look alike.

oh, so NOW you're black?
or are you white?
or maybe striped?
or do you just consider all black people to be ... as you put it "n"s?

racist ****

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
oh, so NOW you're black?
or are you white?
or maybe striped?
or do you just consider all black people to be ... as you put it "n"s?

racist ****

Yes i know that's one of the new Republican talking points to turn the tables and call libs racist without regard to context, it's like the old 'War on Christmas' trick that they wore out where Christians try to pretend they're victims.

I'm not calling anyone an N word, please.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes i know that's one of the new Republican talking points to turn the tables and call libs racist without regard to context, it's like the old 'War on Christmas' trick that they wore out where Christians try to pretend they're victims.

I'm not calling anyone an N word, please.

you. just. did.

damn!

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
If Obammy likes them, if he supports them, if he funds them, if they are Muslim as is he - they are friends of Elfie's.

She will find nothing wrong with this behavior, as such.

They are just JV terrorists, after all.

He's a muslim? I thought you guys were ranting and raving about his pastor a while back?

Is this his spiritual leader below like you guys claimed? How can that be if he's a Muslim, explain that to me.

RevWright.jpg

Last edited:

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
you. just. did.

damn!

Nice sig, if you take it literally( as in 'us') then I'm black and I can say it right?

You're not much brighter than the guy trying to put legos in his rectum and not poke his eyeballs out are you?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Nice sig, if you take it literally( as in 'us') then I'm black and I can say it right?

You're not much brighter than the guy trying to put legos in his rectum and not poke his eyeballs out are you?

I don't use a sig. You're trying to pass off your opinion as that of fact.
Much like my opinion of you is that you're a douchebag who cries for equality and liberalness, but when the option of giving generously to those with less is presented to you, you then want someone to help you.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use a sig. You're trying to pass off your opinion as that of fact.
Much like my opinion of you is that you're a douchebag who cries for equality and liberalness, but when the option of giving generously to those with less is presented to you, you then want someone to help you.

LOL! You had my post in quotes and in your sig and you removed it....I should have saved the web page then uploaded somewhere else and linked to it. You got lucky.

when the option of giving generously to those with less is presented to you, you then want someone to help you.

Can you explain what the hell that even has to do with me?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously? Ooh, that's a good one! You really burned me!

You''ll be fine I'm sure you wear that asbestos coated hood you use for the cross burnings while you stare at your monitor.