• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PoloMalo - please explain

Stewey

Reaction score
polio -
crickets.gif

Actually the chirp of a cricket is not some meaningless noise, so it can't be polly.

Stewey

Reaction score
He's a muslim? I thought you guys were ranting and raving about his pastor a while back?

Is this his spiritual leader below like you guys claimed? How can that be if he's a Muslim, explain that to me.
RevWright.jpg

Always.
You're a liberal.

The only "church" a Muslim would even consider attending is one that spews hatred for America.

Ever wonder why your Dear Leader doesn't attend church anymore? Probably because he can't find one like that in Washington.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Polio is a ******* retard. He'd be the guy in the film condemning the USA while on his knees like a little ***** before they sawed his ******* head off and placed it on his body. I don't even make time for clowns like him or acknowledge for the most part.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! You had my post in quotes and in your sig and you removed it....I should have saved the web page then uploaded somewhere else and linked to it. You got lucky.

Can you explain what the hell that even has to do with me?

you are a goddamn liar. I've NEVER had my sig line littered with any of the trash you spew.

my comment stands. You can figure it out. You're smart.