• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Prediction - first big anti-Israeli protest in the US

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
When do we get one of these?

Thousands march through French cities in protest of Israeli operation in Gaza Strip; French president says will not allow violence to spill over into France.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.606036

Tens of thousands protested in London Saturday afternoon against Israel’s military operations in Gaza, denouncing Israel as a terrorist state and castigating British Prime Minister David Cameron for backing Israel’s right to self-defense against Hamas rocket fire

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tens-of-thousands-rally-in-london-against-israels-gaza-op/

I say within 30 days, and probably in Michigan.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
maybe Michigan, but I bet it will be in NYC or DC since all the libs there are so sympathetic to all of the minorities....except the Joooos.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
isn't launching rockets at another country an instant act of war? I mean Hamas is the ruling government in Gaza... when one country launches rockets at another its just outright war... are people really this stupid... I mean they are, but why display such bigotry and stupidity publicly... it is like a Klan rally...I just don't understand how morons want to flaunt their ignorance for the world to see

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
isn't launching rockets at another country an instant act of war? I mean Hamas is the ruling government in Gaza... when one country launches rockets at another its just outright war... are people really this stupid... I mean they are, but why display such bigotry and stupidity publicly... it is like a Klan rally...I just don't understand how morons want to flaunt their ignorance for the world to see
That's true, however, as I understand it, only 2/3 of the Israelis were in bomb shelters at any point. Now, once Obama was done with his fundraising activities, he did say on Wednesday that Israel has a right to defend itself, so they have that going for them.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
The great liberal, multicultural experiment in Europe once again reveals it's failure. Uncontrolled immigration from Islamic shitholes is rapidly turning once great societies into.........Islamic shitholes. France lead the way to it's own demise. England will be next, then Sweden. These immigrants know they have the numbers to act with impunity, and they also know their hosts are too weak knee'd to stop them.

Sad, Very sad.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

you poor, disillusioned racist ****. NO. ANY country can shoot missiles into another country at anytime. Not an act of war.

http://www.dailypaul.com/321474/who...opper-crosses-into-us-shoots-at-border-agents

Whoops! Mexican Military Chopper Crosses Into US, Shoots At Border Agents
Submitted by Allegory on Fri, 06/27/2014 - 11:07
in

Peace / War
Quicklink

TUCSON, Ariz. (CBS Las Vegas) — Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.

KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O’odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.

Art del Cueto, Border Patrol Tucson Sector union president, tells KVOA that they called and apologized for the incident.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I say give them a parade and more missles.....getr done

Vader

Reaction score
Let them fight it out. This **** has been going on for 1400 years. Last man standing wins.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
France has more Muslims than Jooz and we don't...so far.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
seriously, why do these ******* hate each other so badly?
looking at the pics of the **** in France, I'd guesstimate that the "non-violent protesters" have never even been to their mother land.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, said, “Never in our lives did we believe it possible that anti-Semitism of the most primitive kind would be heard on the streets of Germany.”

Wait..... What?

Dieter must have gone to a Common Core Palestinian public school.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is most of this is a result of OUR INTERVENTIONIST FORIEGN POLICY. For years we have been telling Israel not to take things too far so as not to upset the applecart of our dealings with the Arabs. What would things be like if we had just let the Jooooooos handle their business?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
we'd be buying oil from the Jews?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
We'd be paying $20 per gallon, so we would have to join WW3 as well. Reinstate the draft with the exception of the 1% ers kids.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
If Israel takes things too far and upsets the apple cart, then most of the Middle East will join the fray, the oil spigots will be
turned off until after the war and we will have boots on the ground to defend Israel.

Tell me why that won't be so.