• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Prediction - first big anti-Israeli protest in the US

Steelerfan

Reaction score
If Israel takes things too far and upsets the apple cart, then most of the Middle East will join the fray, the oil spigots will be
turned off until after the war and we will have boots on the ground to defend Israel.

Tell me why that won't be so.
Because Israel is so bad *** that they can fight three countries at once (and they've already done so in the past). No one will **** with them except Hamas, who has no support even from fellow Arabs

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Hamas has no support and that is why they want it to look like Israel is killing innocent civilians.
It wouldn't start out as countries joining a war, it would be militants coming from Syria, Iraq,
Iran, Eqypt, etc... coming to get their punches in on the common enemy.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
If Israel takes things too far and upsets the apple cart, then most of the Middle East will join the fray, the oil spigots will be
turned off until after the war and we will have boots on the ground to defend Israel.

Israel has kicked the aggregate ***** of the descendents of Ishmael 5 times in my lifetime. They don't need our help to do it a sixth time. And the likelihood that the sodomite that occupies our White House helps anybody aside from his Ishmaelite brethren is slim and none. No, none.

"Israel takes things too far". You've taken leave of your senses.

Spike

Reaction score
Germany's Jew haters step up to the plate

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So should Jews be organizing and protesting? Should Christians be organizing and protesting? It's not like this government is protecting us around the world. Why do we not feel the same compulsion to organize?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
So should Jews be organizing and protesting? Should Christians be organizing and protesting? It's not like this government is protecting us around the world. Why do we not feel the same compulsion to organize?

I don't have any time to protest on a Tuesday, I have work.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don't have any time to protest on a Tuesday, I have work.
That's why it's usually only Democrats who have time to protest in this country.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

There is so much other turmoil happening in the ME, threatening the stability of places such as Jordan, KSA, Yemen and Turkey, namely, the current issues in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and Iraq, Israel is the least of everyone's problems.........except Hamas.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Defending yourself is racist. The house at the end of my street put up an Israeli flag about a week ago. My first thought was "the Jews are in the World Cup"? Then I went oh yeah, the ultimate game: war. Go Jews!

Spike

Reaction score
heh

10383015_10152310439208717_5704283717108733425_n.jpg

Steelerfan

Reaction score
I don't get how the world refuses to acknowledge Hamas as the new Nazis. Their stated goal is the killing of all Jews. How did we deal with the Nazis? Carpet bombing. I think Israel is showing too much restraint by warning people in the areas they are about to bomb. Never Again.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
I don't get how the world refuses to acknowledge muzzies as the new Nazis. Their stated goal is the killing of all Jews. How did we deal with the Nazis? Carpet bombing. I think Israel is showing too much restraint by warning people in the areas they are about to bomb. Never Again.

It aint just hamas....they just happen to be closest to Israel.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Slick worked a deal that would have given the Palis over 90% of all the land they wanted but they still said no because it didn't include the part about driving the Jooz into the sea.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
See hamas has placed all of its strategic military operations and equipment in and under civilian locations... this is acknowledged even by the UN. Its a terrible sacrifice of innocents to try to gain sympathy. every Hamas official should be tried as war criminals for using human shields. Its a ******* joke of a strategy that even the other countries around them have condemned. As far as I am concerned Hamas is not a legit government. there should be no negotiation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, said, “Never in our lives did we believe it possible that anti-Semitism of the most primitive kind would be heard on the streets of Germany.”

Wait..... What?

The largest immigrant group in Germany are the Turkish; remember how hard Turkey has fought to be part of NATO and the EU ? The remnants of the Ottomans are finally registering to the German elite.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
See hamas has placed all of its strategic military operations and equipment in and under civilian locations... this is acknowledged even by the UN. Its a terrible sacrifice of innocents to try to gain sympathy. every Hamas official should be tried as war criminals for using human shields. Its a ******* joke of a strategy that even the other countries around them have condemned. As far as I am concerned Hamas is not a legit government. there should be no negotiation

And yet the strategy is working. All of the network newscast have a nightly report of the carnage of women and children in Gaza without any explanation of the reason they were in harms way.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
ahh, but did you see Wolf Blitzkrieg absolutely destroy HAMAS' top dog at his palace in Dotar over the same issue?

Wolf made the dude look like Bagdad Bob.

it was awesome....and I generally don't give Wolfy much credit.

Spike

Reaction score
Wolfie 's hands were shaking as he reported Lurch getting *****-slapped by Israel just now

I laughed

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
This should surprise Jesse Jackson -
NEW YORK - Thousands of people took to the streets of New York City on Friday evening to protest Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip and demand an end to the violence that has reportedly killed nearly 850 Palestinians.

Police scrambled to corral the demonstrators, which officers estimated numbered between 2,000 and 3,000, as they flooded into the busy streets around Times Square.

Waving Palestinian flags and signs condemning Israel for the offensive, many called for an end to US aid to the country.

From - http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...s-to-protest-Israeli-offensive-in-Gaza-368957

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
Prediction - first big anti-Israeli protest in the US...I say within 30 days, and probably in Michigan.

NYC

Thousands Descend on Manhattan to Rally for Israel

4078065436.jpg

The New York Congressional delegation, as well as NYC elected officials, joined Monday afternoon 10 thousand New Yorkers gathered at a mass ‘New York Stands with Israel’ rally at the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza in Midtown Manhattan.

http://observer.com/2014/07/thousands-descend-on-manhattan-to-rally-for-israel/