• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Predictions - when is the Tipping Point?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
As I define it - the Tipping Point is when deep state actors start turning on themselves because they realize that the protections they were counting on are not going to happen. This will be a recognizable event, IMO, as all events like this are. It will start with a lower level operative, then we will hear about higher levels, then we will hear some of those higher level operatives start talking. That is the Tipping Point.

I predict this will happen one month after Trump is elected. (December 2020)

I doubt it. The deep state will live on. Valerie Jarrets close friend is chief of staff on the security council. Deep state operators are embedded in many positions throughout the government.

My personal opinion is that this **** continues until a politician sees one of his or her compatriots dragged from the House or Senate floor and hanged in public for treason. Maybe then the pols will take us seriously, and by force of reason, the pols friends in the embedded, lifelong, privileged, pampered, overpaid government positions, i.e., the deep state.

When Durham unseals his first indictment, of which I hope are many.

Predictions - when is the Tipping Point?

There will never be a tipping point as you describe, as there is no such thing as the deep state, as you describe.

These are lazy, familiar falsehoods propagated by Trump and his enablers.

Thanks for bringing this to the SN board and making it a part of our lives.

There will never be a tipping point as you describe, as there is no such thing as the deep state, as you describe.

I used to think like that TIbs but now I see there is absolutely a cabal of House and Senate Dems and Repubs who won't let an outsider like Trump have power. They won't let anything jeopardize their corporate like government jobs and political graft they get rich on. Trump has managed to keep control of most the Republicans and keep them in line with his direct to the people rallies and message, that hasn't worked for the Dems.

My personal opinion is that this **** continues until a politician sees one of his or her compatriots dragged from the House or Senate floor and hanged in public for treason.

Kinda like you see in third world dictatorships. Military Parades, nepotism, threatening the press, etc.

I used to think like that TIbs but now I see there is absolutely a cabal of House and Senate Dems and Repubs who won't let an outsider like Trump have power. They won't let anything jeopardize their corporate like government jobs and political graft they get rich on. Trump has managed to keep control of most the Republicans and keep them in line with his direct to the people rallies and message, that hasn't worked for the Dems.

Lebanon, your analysis of this presidency is beyond all rationale. I strongly suggest you hit the re-set button and start seeing things for what they are. The amount of projection in your post is quite frankly, embarrassing. I'm starting to - slowly - realize, Trump supporters are not seeing things clearly or rationally, they're merely projecting what they hope and want this presidency to be, even if reality is something completely different. We are living in the Twilight Zone, no dobut about it.

Kinda like you see in third world dictatorships. Military Parades, nepotism, threatening the press, etc.

Are you talking about Kennedy's inaugural parade in DC, and him appointing his brother to be AG, or are you more referring to Obama using the FBI and Justice Department to spy on and prosecute journalists and Biden peddling influence to Ukraine to get his son a high paying job?

Funny how the narrative changes when a Republican is in the White House. When Obama attacked the press, here is how the NYT characterized it -
Oct 11, 2009 - Attacking the news media is a time-honored White House tactic but to an unusual degree, the Obama administration has narrowed its sights to one specific organization, the Fox News Channel, calling it, in essence, part of the political opposition. “We're going to treat them [FOX News] the way we would treat an opponent. As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don't need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/...95F85EEF9114ECCB83&gwt=pay&assetType=REGIWALL

Eh, just a time honored tradition. Now how do they describe it when Trump does it? Our Republic is Under Attack!

And Trump didn't spy on them or prosecute them.

3jo29v.jpg

Spot on Leb. You are a truth seeker, and you have found it. To the others, they remain blind in the Matrix.

Yeah he's out of his ******* mind. Too many years in Hungaria.

It's pretty clear and they know it. Doesn't matter anymore. There's no repairing this divide. California and most of the west coast along with the northeast are so ****** up in their own little leftist lala land I doubt they can be turned back.

This ongoing coup is primarily based through reps in those states. The rest are roaches left in high places from the past administration.

**** isn't changing without a serious throttling of the federal government. Trump is a big fat **** you to career politicians. He should join a push for a constitutional convention. Circumvent all of the treasonous self serving career politicians. Give them all the gift of a term limit pink slip.

Lebanon, your analysis of this presidency is beyond all rationale. I strongly suggest you hit the re-set button and start seeing things for what they are. The amount of projection in your post is quite frankly, embarrassing. I'm starting to - slowly - realize, Trump supporters are not seeing things clearly or rationally, they're merely projecting what they hope and want this presidency to be, even if reality is something completely different. We are living in the Twilight Zone, no dobut about it.

Funny thing is Tibs that is pretty much exactly how we see your irrational and illogical view of Trump based solely on you hate for the man and with no foundation in any kind of real evidence. I am not defending Trump the man but I am defending Trump the President. He is an ******* but he is doing a good job, Obama seemed like an OK guy but sucked as President.

just give Trump 4 more years and a lot of us can retire a few years earlier than expected.

The tipping point will be the collapse of the economy. We simply aren't feeling enough pain to start shooting yet. But when the fiat currency spending party comes to an end there will be a great deal of strife followed by hanging politicians from lampposts. The question is will we learn from it and go back to to the universal suffrage system that caused it all.

As I define it - the Tipping Point is when deep state actors start turning on themselves because they realize that the protections they were counting on are not going to happen. This will be a recognizable event, IMO, as all events like this are. It will start with a lower level operative, then we will hear about higher levels, then we will hear some of those higher level operatives start talking. That is the Tipping Point.

I predict this will happen one month after Trump is elected. (December 2020)

I dunno, I thought it would have happened by now. On the other hand, President Trump will have more flexibility after the election.

The tipping point will be when they mandate gun confiscation and the lead starts flying. The National Guard will not help, so the UN will be brought in under Marshall Law.

The tipping point will be when they mandate gun confiscation and the lead starts flying. The National Guard will not help, so the UN will be brought in under Marshall Law.

The UN doesn't have enough men and resolve to face what they would encounter if they're foolish enough to step on our soil uninvited.

As long as people are comfortable economically and have food in their bellies all is well.

The disarming part would never fly on a full level throughout the country. They are infringing severely in numerous states. The constitution to them is only paper and followed when it suits their own interests.

It's all about control and superior fire power over a population they mean to rule over. Can't do **** if you can't even fight back. They've taken that from the commies and any oppressive government in the world. The results of that are clear.

All under the lie that it's for our own good to protect us and the children. The same children they champion to exterminate in the womb.

Last edited:
The UN doesn't have enough men and resolve to face what they would encounter if they're foolish enough to step on our soil uninvited.

As long as people are comfortable economically and have food in their bellies all is well.

The disarming part would never fly on a full level throughout the country. They are infringing severely in numerous states. The constitution to them is only paper and followed when it suits their own interests.

It's all about control and superior fire power over a population they mean to rule over. Can't do **** if you can't even fight back. They've taken that from the commies and any oppressive government in the world. The results of that are clear.

All under the lie that it's for our own good to protect us and the children. The same children they champion to exterminate in the womb.

Right. So, when they champion this wonderful legislation, it tips over the edge. It will happen.

just give Trump 4 more years and a lot of us can retire a few years earlier than expected.

Right. Because our social security benefits are guaranteed and we’ll never have to worry about our retirement savings being taxed heavily to pay for the massive debt we’re running up.

Right. Because our social security benefits are guaranteed and we’ll never have to worry about our retirement savings being taxed heavily to pay for the massive debt we’re running up.

Social Security is going nowhere, that would also be a tipping point for the country. I'm sorry if you haven't been putting a little away for your retirement, but that's on you. Those that have are seeing good returns on their investment, and it's never too late to start.
As far as the massive debt is concerned, you do realize that the house controls the purse strings? I don't recall you being this worried when the last administration had the same issue.

Pay attention to what is going on in Virginia. That is the test right there. Gun confiscation, 2A sanctuaries, threats to fire law enforcement that do not enforce gun confiscation, outlawing firearms training (SB64), threats to use the national guard to enforce the laws, etc. Still a lot of details to be hammered out, but we shall see what happens. I know a lot of conservatives are yammering about another civil war. If these laws actually go into effect, and we do nothing, it's over. I'm not saying go out and start shooting necessarily, but sitting on the sidelines quietly while our rights are being taken away is not going to cut it and will only accelerate such laws nation wide. The first test is nigh. See how Virginians answer.

Pay attention to what is going on in Virginia. That is the test right there. Gun confiscation, 2A sanctuaries, threats to fire law enforcement that do not enforce gun confiscation, outlawing firearms training (SB64), threats to use the national guard to enforce the laws, etc. Still a lot of details to be hammered out, but we shall see what happens. I know a lot of conservatives are yammering about another civil war. If these laws actually go into effect, and we do nothing, it's over. I'm not saying go out and start shooting necessarily, but sitting on the sidelines quietly while our rights are being taken away is not going to cut it and will only accelerate such laws nation wide. The first test is nigh. See how Virginians answer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

History repeats itself

Social Security is going nowhere, that would also be a tipping point for the country. I'm sorry if you haven't been putting a little away for your retirement, but that's on you. Those that have are seeing good returns on their investment, and it's never too late to start.
As far as the massive debt is concerned, you do realize that the house controls the purse strings? I don't recall you being this worried when the last administration had the same issue.

I save 16% of my gross income, but there are tens of millions who aren’t saving nearly enough if anything at all and companies don’t do it for them anymore. What happens to both social security and retirement savings when the **** hits the fan and we have tens of millions of septuagenarians and octogenarians who are largely broke unproductive workers? Tens of millions of eligible voters and their kids looking for a politicians answer. Much like the deficit, it’s a problem nobody is talking about.

Yes, $587 billion was the same issue, but half as much.