• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 1 observations and thoughts.

First time in a long time to actually see signs of life. Optimism should be very high and just-fully so.

Our 1st team did what it was SUPPOSE to do against a lesser manned team. They didn’t struggle and made it look easy.

HUGE POSSITIVE !!!

Keep narrowing down to get the starters set. Keep using middle of field as a permanent staple.

Salute the nation

Did you see the up close play where Kendrick got lifted off his feet? If you get him out in space running he seems blocking capable perhaps that is why they thought to try him at FB. But beyond that he can't be trusted to hold his base without being pushed back.
I missed that one like Kenrick misses his blocks.

He is good when getting to the second level, but that's about it.

where are you reading this? Our crack SN news team has not written anything about that

Maybe it's the "crack" that has something tto do with it................................................................................ J/K

Salute the nation

I got caught by a click bait site...the author obviously had an opinion as to why we signed Forrest Rhyne.

My bad.
It is obvious we signed Forrest because he could run really really far.

I got caught by a click bait site...the author obviously had an opinion as to why we signed Forrest Rhyne.

My bad.

No worries berm………… your credibility is still in tact…………

Salute the nation