• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

madinsomniac

Reaction score
7pm Nfl Network (or CBS KDKA in market)

The debut of Russell Wilson, among other starters playing for the first time this season...

Let the overreactions to a meaningless game begin! 🤣

None of this pre season stuff means much to me. I won’t allow myself to get hyped up or let down by preseason games.
It all starts to matter Sunday September 8th in Atlanta.
I do want to see Russ and Justin move this offense especially Russ since he’s the obvious starter.

Driving home from the CO / Utah line. Made it to Casper just now. Found a BWW and will watch the game until I don't care anymore. Still about 3 hours to drive.

Just want to see the #1s go with Wilson. Hoping he is legit for a few years. I just don't believe in Fields as a NFL qb.

What are you all looking to see today?

Driving home from the CO / Utah line. Made it to Casper just now. Found a BWW and will watch the game until I don't care anymore. Still about 3 hours to drive.

Just want to see the #1s go with Wilson. Hoping he is legit for a few years. I just don't believe in Fields as a NFL qb.

What are you all looking to see today?
Would like to see Russ move the ball and score a few TDs, the OL look like seasoned starters, not haphazard dudes without a clue. Maybe someone step up to look like a real #2 WR. And Pickens look like a real #1. Looking to see starting D look as good as they are paid.

Ahhh...moments to game time.

I'm ready. Tequila and hard seltzers to relax.

No injuries is all that I'm praying for. Nothing else matters until Sept. 8th.

They better cut away from this Chiefs game if it goes past Steelers kickoff.

Locals- Is this going to be one of those lightning games?

Come on- Heidi does not give a F about preseason

Herbig out from C for a while (could be season-ending shoulder injury), Frazier, time to show what you got. Wide open buddy.

Stupid BWW won't switch over until the motocross is done. Frigginretards. Why do you think I came in 25 minutes ago, and am the only guy here?

OK, Russ, let's see what you got.

Nice KO return to the 30 and love the first down play call to Van Jefferson.

2nd down fake sweep and Najee for 2...

-21 yards total offense. SOS?

Jones just got worked.