• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

Remember what the Steelers D does to Lamar Jackson? That's what opposing Ds will do to Fields. Lamar is a better passing QB than Fields. Fields looks good against scrubs.
Nobody is a good passing qb with this oline which hasn’t really been good in my lifetime. Even Ben made his best plays on the run. Tom Brady would suck with this oline, with no time to throw and no ability to escape.

I know it's only preseason but I am tired when it's 3rd and inches and the play call is a pitch back and we lose yards. That is a tomlin classic. Cant say it's the OC because it's been going on a while now

I know it's only preseason but I am tired when it's 3rd and inches and the play call is a pitch back and we lose yards. That is a tomlin classic. Cant say it's the OC because it's been going on a while now

Then Smith better grow a pair and send his own call to the QB. Mutiny I say!

That game sucked other than the starting defense.

They have one game left before they count. Next week has to look better.
Word, only one more practice game, then it's for real and counts.
The way we look now, God have mercy on whoever the QB is in ATL.

I'm high strung, click I'm sprung
'Cause I don't live on the humdrum
Where I'm from, the gats be smokin'
I'll be damned if you think I'm jokin'