• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason major injuries

plagiarizing others' work and calling it Your Evaluation shows what kind of person you are. Good luck
Oh you're so immature. Well, you might only be 12 so.....maybe not so immature. But boy you've got so much to learn about plagiarism. You might want to look at Biden and Kamala for real time examples. It might be a good place to start trying to figure it out.

That doesn't have anything to do with the reality that you read something and then said here it was Your Evaluation hahaha it's so lame and now you want to call me iMmature because I called out your obvious BS? It gets lamer by the minute

PS: Edited "inmature" because Lloyd corrected my spelling, that makes him very mature.

Last edited:
I know a lot about ******* lefties, I don't give a **** about them and wouldn't pee on one if he was on fire. That doesn't have anything to do with the reality that you read something and then said here it was Your Evaluation hahaha it's so lame and now you want to call me inmature because I called out your obvious BS? It gets lamer by the minute
Hahahahaha, I really don't care what a gang of 12-year-olds learned to call others, it just doesn't matter. You could start be learning how to spell "immature." That would be a great start. (Don't let you 6th grade English teacher see your posts.) Learn what plagiarism actually is before labelling people with it. Just a clue. Have a blessed day.

They will really miss Jaylan Warren if he’s not ready for Atlanta.
This offense already is a mess not looking like they can put up enough points to stay with a revamped Falcon’s team.
The early part of this season is critical and they have to get off to a good start since the schedule turns brutal.
If they start off slow it’s goodnight!
Well, if Atlanta is revamped then that makes both teams!

Oh you're so immature. Well, you might only be 12 so.....maybe not so immature. But boy you've got so much to learn about plagiarism. You might want to look at Biden and Kamala for real time examples. It might be a good place to start trying to figure it out.

How about keeping political commentary to the politics board. I come here to read about Steelers football and don't give two ***** about other peoples political views.

Hahahahaha, I really don't care what a gang of 12-year-olds learned to call others, it just doesn't matter. You could start be learning how to spell "immature." That would be a great start. (Don't let you 6th grade English teacher see your posts.) Learn what plagiarism actually is before labelling people with it. Just a clue. Have a blessed day.
K Cooch

Keep the political crap in the political forum.

You might not realize it, but this is a football ONLY,…….. for a reason.

Salute the nation

How about keeping political commentary to the politics board. I come here to read about Steelers football
You could have fooled me with your prior attacks on me, not football-related. But OK.

Sorry to hear that. I have faith in Frazier but he's going to need some help.
Herbig is a valuable backup at guard. From a pure football perspective, the Steelers luckily have two young guys in Anderson and McCormick who are playing well right now and I do hope Herbig has a quick recovery.

I wonder if they'll sign a veteran center as a backup. Depending on Anderson may be asking a lot and shifting Daniels over from guard to center is too many moving pieces. I know a lot don't like Mason Cole, but he was solid in his first year with the Steelers. Not sure who else is on the market.

Ahh, now playing the victim card. Good Luck with that.
You don't like the facts? OK there. Claim I'm playing the victim card when I'm right. Booowaaaa, wouldn't want to be yea. Boom, shackalacka!

You don't like the facts? OK there. Claim I'm playing the victim card when I'm right. Booowaaaa, wouldn't want to be yea. Boom, shackalacka!

lXubWQ.gif