• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Obama expected to nominate Loretta Lynch as Attorney General

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Good pick IMO. She should breeze through confirmations. most everyone likes her and she does a good job. Im sure someone somewhere will try to paint her in a bad light, but she seems nothing at all like Holder, who was one of the worse AGs ever...

when I read that I swear he said he wants to appoint Loretta Lynn

Here name is "Lynch" and the FBP nominated her?

giphy.gif

not so fast

Obama cuckolded

Senate Dems will not have a confirmation hearing for Loretta Lynch until next session

Senate Democrats appear increasingly likely to punt confirmation proceedings for attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch into next year, a move that would appease Republicans who want the fight to wait until they hold the majority

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/loretta-lynch-hearing-wait-112779.html

when I read that I swear he said he wants to appoint Loretta Lynn

For an attorney she's a pretty good country singer.
If she wins confirmation will she stand by her man Bomma?

I'll be here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip the waitresses.

Another "post-racial" gem who sees racism in everything. Glad she'll only have two years to pull whatever bullshit she'll pull.

Another race based pick by Obama. The most racist person in government.

I dont see it that way. she may be black, but she had fairly decent marks on both sides before her nomination. when you read the current breakdowns of her possible hangups in confirmation, they are mostly stretches... amybe the fair trail for terrorist thing, but you really wont find many dems not on board with that. I still think she will be 100,000 times better and less controversal than Holder, who was agenda combative from day 1.

How do you know Hillary won't keep her on for another 8 years?

For an attorney she's a pretty good country singer.
If she wins confirmation will she stand by her man Bomma?

I'll be here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip the waitresses.

no tips, as Stand by your man was tammy wynette, not Loretta lynn. Now if she gets confirmed, and goes off on the coal miners..you may have something.

Another race based pick by Obama. The most racist person in government.

If by racist you mean she's a Jew hating terrorist lover like Obama then you are spot on

Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist Harvard Group

Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch belonged to a student group that brought Jew-hating Palestinian terrorists to Harvard Law School every year she was a member.

Lynch belonged to the Harvard Black Law Students Association (BLSA) from 1981-1984 when she was a student.

During those years the radical black group brought representatives from the Palestinian Liberation Operation (PLO).

The group’s leader, Mohammed Kenyatta, called for the “liberation of Palestine” and expressed support for the terrorist organization.

http://gotnews.com/loretta-lynch-belonged-jew-hating-pro-terrorist-harvard-group/