• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump arrives in Rome

Spike

Reaction score
Bring ona da Pope!

20170523t165122z_2_lynxmped4m1kc_rtroptp_4_usatrumpitaly.ashx

President Trump just landed in Rome, the next destination on the president's four-nation, five-stop tour of the Middle East and Europe, after wrapping up a two-day visit to Israel.

President Trump meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Wednesday.

The White House said Mr. Trump will celebrate the Catholic religion, as well as the contributions of Catholics to the U.S., and the president said in his weekly address that he was looking forward to talking with the Pope about "how Christian teachings can help put the world on a path to justice, freedom, and peace."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-arrives-in-rome/

Gosh I wish I could chime in here, but don't want to pollute anybody else's thread. Maybe I'll start my own thread on the Pope arriving in Rome. I'll consider it.

Ignored - the only thing trolls get from me

Don%27t_Feed_the_Troll.jpeg

LOL knock yourself out, big guy

70f107ec51100561eaba3916cde403f6_animated-clip-art-snow-falling-snowflake-animated-clipart_286-352.gif

Snowflake does not mean what you think it means. It is, in fact, a perfect definition that describes you.

“An entitled millenial SJW-tard who runs to her “safe space” to play with stress toys and coloring books when she gets ‘triggered” by various innocuous “microsaggressions’ [sic].”

Pope Francis and President Trump Meet at the Vatican

In what can only be described as a cordial, successful meeting, Pope Francis received U.S. President Donald Trump in the Vatican Wednesday amidst smiles, handshakes and camera flashes.

25trumppope-4-master768.jpg

4C6C5420-72E5-43B5-98AF-A552BE2E978F_w1023_r1_s.jpg

The two leaders sat down for a half-hour face-to-face meeting, with the Pope leaning out over the table with his arms extended toward the President. On parting ways at the end of the meeting, the President thanked the Pope for his warm welcome, stating, “I won’t forget what you said.”

In its official press release, the Vatican described the meeting as “cordial” and said the two men spoke favorably of “the good existing bilateral relations between the Holy See and the United States of America,” as well as their joint commitment “in favor of life, religious liberty and freedom of conscience.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/world/europe/pope-trump-vatican-meet.html?_r=0