• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump picks new FBI boss

Spike

Reaction score
"I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow."

Wray was nominated by President George W. Bush as assistant attorney general in charge of the Criminal Division, according to the Justice Department. He held that job from 2003 to 2005.

Wray, a Yale Law School graduate, served on the President's Corporate Fraud Task Force and oversaw the Enron Task Force and other major fraud investigations, according to the Washington law firm King & Spaulding, where he is a litigation partner.

The FBI says the Enron probe was the "largest and most complex white-collar investigation" in the agency's history.

Wray specializes in white collar law and internal investigations, according to the Justice Department site. He represented the New Jersey governor in the scandal surrounding the closing of lanes on the George Washington Bridge in 2013 as a way to attack political opponents. Christie was never charged but two of his allies were convicted.

Before Wray became an assistant attorney general at the Justice Department, he was principal associate deputy attorney General.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/07/who-is-christopher-wray-donald-trump-nominates-new-fbi-boss.html

-------------------------------

Led investigations, prosecutions, and policy development in nearly all areas of federal criminal law, including securities fraud, healthcare fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and trade sanctions violations, bank secrecy and money laundering offenses, public corruption, intellectual property piracy and cybercrime, and RICO

Prediction: Enron scandal will be eclipsed by Clinton Foundation scandal.

I want to know how Mr. Wray feels about Bill and Hillary receiving money from Russia while facilitating their purchase of 1/5th of America’s Uranium mining capacity.

I want to know how he feels about the discovery of Michael Flynn and Obama’s illegal surveillance of the Trump team prior to the election.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Obama Crime Family rounded up, and given a chance for a televised fair trial. That would be must see TV!

Everyone likes the nomination, but the news today was how "no one knew" ahead of time and how "unconventional" it was from Trump.

Even when he does something everyone agrees on, they take cheap shots at him. And you wonder why I can't stand the media right now....

Everyone likes the nomination, but the news today was how "no one knew" ahead of time and how "unconventional" it was from Trump.

Even when he does something everyone agrees on, they take cheap shots at him. And you wonder why I can't stand the media right now....

It's not only that but for years all you heard everyone clamoring for was a president who was not a seasoned politician. I'd never pound the pavement for the guy to stir up votes for him and I likely wouldn't bother going to a rally if it was in our town but it would be great if he could be given some slack by the press and his opponents. Won't happen but it would be interesting to see what he can do. Even the most frothing at the mouth anti-Trumper would have to admit the guy is one of the best businessmen of our era. He might be the only one with the intestinal fortitude to really put this country back in front. Maybe that's why there is so much fervor. Maybe its the globalists/no border types/IMF folks who want to see him go away. Weren't those the people who the protesters really hated awhile back. Wherever the IMF went to have a global meeting, they trashed the city.

He might be the only one with the intestinal fortitude to really put this country back in front. Maybe that's why there is so much fervor. Maybe its the globalists/no border types/IMF folks who want to see him go away.

This issue is incredibly, fundamentally, boringly simple:

b547.jpg

I just do not understand why the left fails to implement this analysis when their side is the one with the money. Jesus ******* Christ, the most money in the history of the universe flows through WASHINGTON, D.C.

Anybody who denies this is willfully ignorant and an irrelevant dweeb.

So, who the **** is surprised that the multi-trillion dollar industry that is the government and D.C. freak-the-****-out when their tit is threatened???

I know nothing about the guy, but if the libs are not raising hell, that is a bad indicator.