• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pretty awesome fourth estate

That wouldn’t be nearly as bad as trying to impeach the President for lying about a blowjob.

No one forced Billy to lie. You know that, if you try to get security clearances, if you have something that you can be blackmailed with, a lot of debt, extrmarital affairs, etc. It hurts your chances? May even destroy your chance?

What if you were the person who had access ti the highest levels and subject to black mail? Someone whose main goal is to get and keep power and has shown not to give a **** about what it cost.

Ask Michael Flynn how that works.......allegedly lying about something legal. Destroyed a once stellar career.

And the lying sack of **** Clintons are still heroes to the Dims.

No one forced Billy to lie. You know that, if you try to get security clearances, if you have something that you can be blackmailed with, a lot of debt, extrmarital affairs, etc. It hurts your chances? May even destroy your chance?

What if you were the person who had access ti the highest levels and subject to black mail? Someone whose main goal is to get and keep power and has shown not to give a **** about what it cost.

Blackmail you say?

“He said it wasn’t Russia. I don’t know why it would be Russia”.

“Did I say “would”?, Oh, I meant “wouldn’t”.

Blackmail you say?

“He said it wasn’t Russia. I don’t know why it would be Russia”.

“Did I say “would”?, Oh, I meant “wouldn’t”.

You never quite know exactly when to stop.

giphy.gif