• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 11/4

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was celebrating my birthday and taking my daughter to chorus practice last night, so the Vidcast will be tonight at 7pm:
www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Lots of trade movement this year and none of them are worthy of pulling a sliegh, so I'm slightly disappointed. What questions do you have for me this bye week?

Any chance to see canada stripped off play calling duties?

Is there any hope for Dan Moore? Have you seen improvement the last couple of games?

Lack of performance has not been addressed, and now the players seem to be back to some silliness not seen since AB was still in town. What is going on internally with the Steelers FO and coaching staff?

Why isn't one of Rudy or Truby gone for draft picks yet? Are the Steelers done trading assets for picks?

I give credit to Tomlin for switching CBs covering Brown after only 3 TDs, because it was much better than watching Demarius Thomas abuse Ike in the playoffs a few years back.....but why did the adjustment happen only after the 3rd TD --- does he really learn that slowly in game?

Do you think we have to suffer Hue Jackson types of seasons before coaching changes are considered ?

Happy birthday old man!

Did you like both moves/trades the FO made?

Report out that there will be no coaching changes considered during the bye, what is your thought on that?

Last edited:
Will TJ make a big enough impact on defense to make us competitive?

who is gone on the coaching staff next year

How awesome is the trade for William Jackson III?

How many draft picks should the Steelers use on OL next year? Is All of them too many?

I don’t have a question but a story.

Picture this: MTC is doing laundry. Top load washer. So I’m throwing in colors. Put in the detergent(persil). Close the washer. Put the detergent cap back on the shelf.

Anywho the cap falls off the shelf. Falls on the washer. Impact makes the remnants of the detergent jizz money shot out the cap. Straight to my right eye.

Needless to say. My right eye is all sorts of effed today

Picture this: MTC is doing laundry. Top load washer. So I’m throwing in colors. Put in the detergent(persil). Close the washer. Put the detergent cap back on the shelf.

Anywho the cap falls off the shelf. Falls on the washer. Impact makes the remnants of the detergent jizz money shot out the cap. Straight to my right eye.

that is why women should do the laundry....they are used to getting stuff shot in their eyes

are you pregnant also?

Does Pickens take advantage of the Claypool trade and step up and make more plays

or will he be wasted on jet sweeps?

Hey guys,

I was celebrating my birthday and taking my daughter to chorus practice last night, so the Vidcast will be tonight at 7pm:
www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Lots of trade movement this year and none of them are worthy of pulling a sliegh, so I'm slightly disappointed. What questions do you have for me this bye week?
Happy Birthday Stryker!

You have to laundry like my approach, which would get your volunteer laundry duties cancelled. You mix all the colors alternate hot and cold between cycles.

When you fold the laundry fold each item and stack them all together. Her panties mixed with your shirts. Her pants mixed with bathroom towels and dish cloths.

It won't be long before she takes over at least with the washer duties. Mess up a item of a woman's clothing and they are known to have meltdowns.

You have to laundry like my approach, which would get your volunteer laundry duties cancelled. You mix all the colors alternate hot and cold between cycles.

When you fold the laundry fold each item and stack them all together. Her panties mixed with your shirts. Her pants mixed with bathroom towels and dish cloths.

It won't be long before she takes over at least with the washer duties. Mess up a item of a woman's clothing and they are known to have meltdowns.
I have been in the same house for 12 years. I am not sure which one is the washer or dryer. Have not used in 12 years.
Mrs. Blitz is super amazing.

So let me understand. You took a facial and wanted to post about it? Thank god it wasn’t Tide

I do my own laundry, because my wife is on the 10 day plan of moving clothes from one machine to the other, folding, and putting away. They are sitting in some state of not being put away for weeks at a time.

I do it all while watching a game. 3hrs and done.