• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 11/4

I do my own laundry, because my wife is on the 10 day plan of moving clothes from one machine to the other, folding, and putting away. They are sitting in some state of not being put away for weeks at a time.

I do it all while watching a game. 3hrs and done
You do laundry while drunk?

I'll be pulling the questions from this thread since I took the week off for the Bye. Any more questions, put em here!!

What are the odds the Steelers do a play action pass the first play of the game?

I feel confident in answering this one. Yes yes yes to the ******* yes.
How can you say this with things obviously falling into place. We are almost to the point on offense where we lull opponents to sleep.......

Hell is about to be unleashed
you will have to eat alot of humble pie this Thanksgiving .... Slash

I predict a 3 TD performance....... it may take all remaining 9 games to do it ............ but it is progress said no one

Just don’t be trying on the mrs lingerie
I wouldn't fit. She's tiny...

Heck I stretch out her arm sleeves if I have to reach my hands in them to flip the shirt inside out...

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
How awesome is the trade for William Jackson III?

How many draft picks should the Steelers use on OL next year? Is All of them too many?
It was so awesome. They clearly did a lot of research on his awesomeness. William Jackson III will go down as the best trade the Steelers have made.

It was so awesome. They clearly did a lot of research on his awesomeness. William Jackson III will go down as the best trade the Steelers have made.
Who needs 3M in cap space? That's chump change...

Totally knee jerk question here… So… um what exactly is the criteria to change us being known as a well run franchise to a total joke? Im just wondering how many years of crap moves and meh seasons before it becomes official?

Also on a totally unrelated note, did anyone else get a massive bump in appreciation for Ben this season?