• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 12/9

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished by 1100 mile drive home. Took me 2 days and about 17hrs. I'm beat, but I'm going live tonight at 7pm ET if you want to join the convo! www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Otherwise, just pretend I'm drunk and leave your questions here for me to answer on Friday!

Do you like the Steelers chances of victory better with or without having to face Action Jackson?

At this point what is the teams greatest strength and greatest weakness?

Hey Stryker, glad to see you had a safe round trip. Those long drives get rougher the older we get.

Here is my question.
-With the offense (especially the ground game) gaining momentum-do you see Matt Canada back in 2023 if the offense continues to show success? My heart here is saying no, my gut is saying yes.

Thanks Stryker

Thanks for joining the Vidcast @CoolieMan !

Here's the cast if anyone wants to check it out. I was completely off of my outline tonight since the questions were so active! Great Show!!

been busy as hell at work and missed a lot of them lately

just happened to see the alert pop up so I was able to join in

has the OL improved or are the opponents just that much worse?

The Steelers basically abandoned tge RPO, which our oline was never able to do without getting a penalty, to a more drive blocking run scheme at the bye… its simply playing a round peg in a round hole for once… they built a line that was supposedly going to play aggressive attacking block schemes, then tried to use them as a passive reactionary line… so teams could tee off on the run game… now these guys are playing first contact and driving the defense back.. RPO is a great addition after a run game or strong pass game is established…but trying to establish the run with it with no pass game to speak of was idiotic…

So ex-cope… would you say 98% of our issues are scheme and playcalling related or just 90%?

Case in point, playing base defense, we are one of the top run defenses in the league … but we go into that dipshit passive zone and get eaten alive at the worse times…

2023 draft I have been thinking 2 olinemen with 1st 2 picks. could we get away with 1st round best left tackle( pending on who is there) moving moore, and then BPA with 2 2nd round picks?

Hey Guys, i'll be saving these questions for next week. I got to interview former Ravens TE Daniel Wilcox and we had a great conversation on football, life, and the game.