• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant 12/9 The Sky is Falling!!!

So much whining and complaining I feel like I'm at a ladies lunch there are 3 games remaining including the final on January 7 I Baltimore with a chance to hurt Ravens seeding. Thats right a win here and the Ravens drop from top seed to 4 or even 5 and a date with Flacco in Cleveland!

GREAT post, original and lady like—————————— dream on

Salute the nation

Salute the natitellvme. Tour pronouns so I can tell you what I think of keyboard toughness

Salute the nation
Tell me your pronouns so I can tell you what I think of keyboard toughness

Hey Cope/Stryker/brother...

I missed the broadcast because I've been working 14 hour days the past week; but...

Before I read this thread - I would have proposed a question to you - "What do you think happens IF Coach Tomlin SOMEHOW gets this team to win out the last three games???

I have my popcorn ready waiting on your response and others too.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozzY1yruXnCvl9S" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

According to Florio on NBC’s pre-game broadcast, they are working on an extension for Mike Tomlin. Tomlin wants to stay and Rooney wants him to stay.

According to Florio on NBC’s pre-game broadcast, they are working on an extension for Mike Tomlin. Tomlin wants to stay and Rooney wants him to stay.
whorio is a jackass

just throws **** out for attention