• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast, Jets addition!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm going live on the vidcast tonight at 7pm if you want to join in for an hour of mayhem: www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

This week I'm going to have former Jet Lamont Jordan on the show to talk matchups. Let me know if you have any general questions or questions for Jordan. We're recording at 3:30p on Friday.

Thanks guys!

Jordan, thank you for doing this with Stryker

1) Not to be sassy but just curious on your take on the Butt fumble the media has made the Jets so noted for ?

2) As a former player, can you see any deficiencies in the O'Canada play calling / scheme ?

3) Where was your favorite venue to play besides home games ?

4) Any STEELERS moments you might want to share when you were playing against them ?

Thanks to all involved in making this podcast happen, appreciate it.

Salute the nation

If the Steelers lose to the Jets... 1. Do you see Tomlin making any immediate changes. 2. what would you venture to say their 2022 record would end up being?

thanks!!!

Last edited:
Zach Wilson is apparently back for the Steelers game ..........

Do you think this puts us in a better position to compete for a WIN with the young QB versus a vet like Joe Flacco who we had seen for years in Baltimore ?

If we suffer another loss this week .......do you think that prolongs when we could see Pickett on the field or if ever in 2022 ?

I see some stiff competition starting in week 5 and for several weeks to follow. If Tomlin never considered pulling the plug on Trubisky during the first 4 games against competition of a lesser degree it hardly makes sense to throw Pickett on the field against Buffalo or the other better teams coming up soon on the schedule using his mentality or approach if you will

It feels like they have already waived the white flag on this season .......... might get us a high draft pick ....but I really dislike the amount of growth opportunities for a young offense to become cohesive with each other ............ even with all the capable playmakers on the roster ........ this coaching staff can't seem to get out of its own way....

I was not expecting a Superbowl or long playoff run this year .......... but I do expect players to tackle on DEF .......and guys to show a little something on OFF

Thanks for your efforts Stryker

I read the above comments and then found this article. I don't know if the author is an idiot or not, but it doesn't sound too far off. It's always been my opinion to start Kenny against the Jets.

Tim Benz article

,,,,,,,, kenny gainst the jets,,,,,,,

lol
Why not? Mitch isn't getting it done and Kenny seemed to play well early on. Why draft someone with as much experience as Kenny and not play him when we could've done better on the O/L in the draft this year? It all just seems bassackwards to me. Especially since so many on this board kept talking about what a great class of QB's are to be had next year? I'll be the first to admit I don't know **** about college teams.

So what is the status of CA3? Gunner hasn’t exactly been a boon in special teams or offense… when he is healthy is it time to get him a helmet and see what he brings?

How has the culture changed under Saleh? Is he a coach you feel confident can turn the Jets into a winner or is there doubt early in his tenure?

Hi guys,

I'm going live on the vidcast tonight at 7pm if you want to join in for an hour of mayhem: www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

This week I'm going to have former Jet Lamont Jordan on the show to talk matchups. Let me know if you have any general questions or questions for Jordan. We're recording at 3:30p on Friday.

Thanks guys!
Is it true that there's a kind of "bounty gate" going on in the locker room where the players pony up money for every 10 passes Trubisky can throw under 3 yd?

And is it also true that the receiver with the fewest yards after catch gets a new car at the end of the season?

Why not? Mitch isn't getting it done and Kenny seemed to play well early on. Why draft someone with as much experience as Kenny and not play him when we could've done better on the O/L in the draft this year? It all just seems bassackwards to me. Especially since so many on this board kept talking about what a great class of QB's are to be had next year? I'll be the first to admit I don't know **** about college teams.
benny and the jets... just a joke..

So in terms of bad offenses, who was the worse… the 98 Sherman offense, the 19 Fitchner offense or this one?

This ONE.

They are setting record lows in near every category. This current NFL is an offensive friendly league, and we are not feeling anything friendly about this offense.

Grant it, things can turn around but currently things look pretty bleak.

Salute the nation

Jordan, thank you for doing this with Stryker

1) Not to be sassy but just curious on your take on the Butt fumble the media has made the Jets so noted for ?

2) As a former player, can you see any deficiencies in the O'Canada play calling / scheme ?

3) Where was your favorite venue to play besides home games ?

4) Any STEELERS moments you might want to share when you were playing against them ?

Thanks to all involved in making this podcast happen, appreciate it.

Salute the nation
The Jets had tge Butt Fumble
The Dolphins just had the Butt Block..
the Bills had OJ, who turned out to be the nfl’s all time biggest *******
And the ***-terisks were chock full of *****

Is it time to rename that division the Derrière Division?

Hey, for the next podcast you actually have a pro on, could you ask about proper etiquette about seeing them in public… I was on a plane with an ex Steelers great this week, and while I didn’t bother him at all, I was wondering what makes an enjoyable fan encounter and what is just annoying in their eyes…