• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast, Jets addition!

Vidcast was fun AF last night. Here's the link:

cope. 18:28. Aint no way we can pin any blame on the defense in those losses. Time of possession. Those guys are just gassed. And an offense that cant score. This isnt 1977. This is supposed to be an offensive friendly league now. We fail at Offense.

cope. 18:28. Aint no way we can pin any blame on the defense in those losses. Time of possession. Those guys are just gassed. And an offense that cant score. This isnt 1977. This is supposed to be an offensive friendly league now. We fail at Offense.
I agree the O isn't doing the D any favors. And Watt's replacement hasn't lit it up either. Then I think they have three number 2 corners without a number one pass rusher your offense better be capable of more than 14 to 17 points a game.

I agree the O isn't doing the D any favors. And Watt's replacement hasn't lit it up either. Then I think they have three number 2 corners without a number one pass rusher your offense better be capable of more than 14 to 17 points a game.
It's all good...we're doing 18 points per game. (y)