• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rabidhoe Retiring, Does Anyone Care?

I continue to try to make the point to people. If you want to protest against police violence, specifically police violence targeted at black people, that's fine.
But why would you pick a protest that has nothing to do with police brutality against black people. Why would you choose a protest that clearly demonstrates that you're saying the entire country, the military that supports it? Anybody who has any positive attitude toward the country, are all s***?

How does that farther your goals of protesting police violence against black people? The answer is it doesn't. What it does? Is it exposes that your protest is actually something else entirely? But you have the out button where you can say "No. No, I love this country. I just don't like this facet of it."

If I want to protest sexual assault in churches, I don't go and burn down every publishing house I can find because SOMEBODY published Bibles at some point.

Their entire premise for protest is stupid, or it's not stupid at all.

I just laugh at soccer. They've been trying to shove soccer down our throats for years. It's not that horrible, violent game of football! And Americans just don't give a shiit. hahaha